Part 1: Welcome to the jungle

Hjalmond Steeltooth, prolific ranger, Lover of the world. Hjalmond grew up in Lithinia with the rest of his friends. He wanted to be an artist for a majority of his time concentrating on arts and language. Eventually his father, Hjathorn Steeltooth gifted him a bow. Hjalmond originally practiced with it just to make his father proud but ended up excelling greatly with it. He now weighed the bow and his art pieces on the same field. He wants to make his archery an art. As he grew up he made many friends through his studies. One of which was Gyle Warclaw, Prince of Lythinia.

Hjalmond thought of Gyle as his rival. As he saw Gyle progress Hjalmond made it his goal to be a better hunter (while staying true to his art) than Gyle, but no matter how hard Hjalmond tried he never was able to surpass him and eventually gave up on his studies. He decided to join the scouts when he became of age in order to protect his own.

Out on a scouting mission, Hjalmond got seperated from the rest of his pack. For some reason their scent was gone and the air was filled with a smell he particularly hated, yet he had NO IDEA what it was. Long story short it was a damned goliath. Big motherfucker. Meatbag Mountainkiller was his name. Meatbag chased Hjalmond throughout the forest destroying anything in his path. Hjalmond got tired of running and decided to attempt to talk his way out of it. He took the risk hoping Meatbag could speak common, and it worked! He convinced Meatbag to be his "sidekick" and that is where the story gets interesting.