𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 • • •

Fandom | Tokyo Revengers
_____________________________

Takemichi

When you reassure him that you're there with him and alive. He doesn't want to lose his darling angel, like how he lost Hina.

You'll always tell him that you're not going to leave him alone helpless, wanting and waiting for your physical touch. You smooth Takemichis back as he held you close to him, not letting you go even for a second afraid that you'll disappear.

"Don't worry Michi, I'm not going anywhere. I promise;"

______
Mikey

When you complement his eyes believe it or not, He's a little insecure about his eyes. He feels like your able to see his sinful past if you were to stare too long at them.

His eyes tell a story of a small unfortunate child who lost his brother at a young age and became nothing in life, as he grow older, but when you came along and told him otherwise.

"Mikey you have lovely eyes so please don't feel ashamed of them because I can't ever seem to look away,"

______
Draken

• When you trace his tattoo with your finger he feels the lingering feeling of your finger tip tracing the side of his head, drawing his tattoos. He can almost feel himself losing his mind at how soft your touch was.

He wanted to stop time and enjoy this small moment with you for as long as possible, he really needed this after a long and stressful day of dealing with Mikey and Takemichi causing trouble.

"I'm here if you ever need to vent hun,"

______
Takashi Mitsuya

• When you help with designs Mitsuya loves designing clothes for you and sewing them himself. He dose this with ever opportunity he get's and you look so fashionable gorgeous with ever one of his designs.

So when you asked him to teach you how to make them, he was ecstatic!

You stood in front of him as he stood behind you, his head on your shoulders instructing and guided your hands, Takashi couldn't help but thought this was a beautiful moment to share with you.

He felt pure happiness swarm in his gut as you gently snipped the cloth but stoping mid way so you can wrapped his arms around you and continued with the task at hand.

"We should do this again Kashi I love doing the things you love, because it makes me happy and I enjoy your company,"

______
Chifuyu

• When you nuzzle noses he never been in a relationship before so he honestly doesn't know what he was doing at first. Or more like at all, but hey give him a little credit for at least trying alright, since he thinks he'd be a bad kisser he nuzzled your nose with his.

He was really shy about so he closed his eyes, pulled you close and rubbed your nose with him. You giggled at his shyness but also happy to know that he love you.

"Chi, these are the best kisses I've ever received baby. Thank you,"

__________________________________
A/n - Thanks for reading, Hoped you enjoyed! Stay safe and have a good day and night 🫶 -