𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 • • •

Pt3

Kazutora Hanemiya

          • When you visit his pet shop just to see him work, He was so happy to see you take your day off just to visit him! He hugged you and kissed your beautiful little face, as he held you with care.

He held your hand as he gave you a tour around the shop, he showed you all the animals and told you a few facts about each one. He showed you the birds, the hamsters, the lizards, the cute baby kittens, the ever so small little puppies, and the....
RATS!
"EW! KAUZ GET THAT THING OUT!!"

"Baby, let's buy this one! ^^"

"NO!"

"But look it's so cute, it's even trying to sniff you honey! Let's take it!"

"KAUZ GET THAT GROSS LITTLE DEMON THING, OUT OF HERE! T^T" Kazutora sighs happily,

"I missed these moments so much," he say as he softly pecks your cheek.

🐝••• ————

Keisuke Baji
          • When you talk about your future dreams, with him included in them, Baji never really thought about the future for himself, he just focused on the present time and you.

At the time, he couldn't answer your sudden question, "Where do you see yourself in the future?" With a toothy cute smile and sparkling eyes. He didn't answer your question... he ignored it... it's not that he didn't want to answer! Don't get him wrong alright! He just... couldn't...  cause he never thought about it, although; he felt giddy to know that you wanted to be with him for that long. <3

He suddenly found himself wanting to know what it'd be like if you were in his future dreams. Maybe a small little cozy house, nothing so fancy: something comfortable.

Something he can see kids running around without having to deal with assholes complaining about children's innocent laughter of joy. His children laugh. He knows there'll be a time like that in the future, married and happy.

"Whachá smiling about honey," ^^

"I'm smiling at our future Bun,"

🐝••• ————

Shinichiro Sano
          • When you want to take a ride on the motorcycle with him, He happily runs off to get a motorcycle set and ready to go, he checks its gas tank, gears and it's wires fuel. He happily walks out of his shop and locks it up, with you by his side.

Shinichiro sets the machine to the side and puts his bicker gang jacket on you as well as a cute little cat-eared helmet on your head (which he personally customized for you) for your protection.

Once you both were ready he rode off towards the stress, enjoying your little giggles. You snuggle close to him placing little kisses on his neck and smirked as you felt him shivering at the sudden contact. (He's for sure, gonna get his revenge for your teasing, mind you!) you got to enjoy the beautiful starry night with him.

"I had so much fun baby! Let's do it again love!"

🐝••• ————

Tetta Kisaki
          • When you walk along the pedestrian bridge at night with him, it was a beautiful night for the people to light up fireworks.

You and Kisaki strolled along the small little park enjoying the background music of a little party some random people were hosting. You let go of Kisaki's hand softy skipped along the sidewalk, heading towards the small pedestrian bridge.

You twirled the little dress that Kisaki had gotten you for your birthday and smiled at him, slowly waking backward as you did so. Kisaki loved the way the moonlight lit up your small figure, as you stopped to look down the railing of the bridge.

He softy wrapped his arms around you, softy creasing your sides as he placed small kissing on your neck; enjoying the light fragrance of your perfume.

He's not much of a sappy kind of guy but, at the moment he wished time would stop, so he can be able to enjoy moments like this, with you.

"Saki it's such a beautiful night, thank you for being me to the one place you love to hand out at. It makes me feel so special,"

__________________________________
A/n - Thanks for reading, Hoped you enjoyed! Stay safe and have a good day and night 💛🖤 -   👑🐝2️⃣1️⃣