2

No one's pov;

It was a call from the hospital, B/K/O didn't make it ..... She is dead..... Molly's heart dropped, hearing what happened but there was a surprise for her ..... She gets to have Bubble Kitty as her cat. She never thought about it but she accepted it.

A few days later....

Today is the day. The day where Molly and Gil help their best friends tell each other that they like them. "are you sure I can do this?'' asked Deema, who was nervous. She always liked Goby. It was finally time for her to tell him.

With the boys.

''are you sure I can do this?" Asked Goby. "Of course you can, the way she looks like you, her language and everything shows you that she likes you '' Said Gil smiling.

He was ready.
He knew he couldn't hide it for long.. he went up to her. "Hey um Deema?'' Goby said nervously.  ''I have to tell you something '' She said, but he wanted to say it as well. "I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I really like you. Other than Molly, you were my second best friend. Even if you like someone else, we'll always be best friends no matter what" she said, revealing that she likes him as Goby blushed. "Yes'' he answered. As Molly and Gil quietly clapped. It was official: Deema and Goby are now dating.