8)

I woke up in the dark,jumping up and hitting my head on something. I reached around, trying to find the lamp that every bunk had to make sure I knew I was still in the bus. Finding the lamp, I turned it on to have light flooded across the bunk, and I realised it wasn't mine. Looking at the pictures on the wall, i deduced that it was mike's, of course. A certain picture got my attention, one of Mike, Vic and I. It was a picture from when the band has just started out, and it was taken at their first gig. I laughed at Tony and Jaime dancing with each other on the background the photo-bombers.
Putting the picture back where I found it, I sat up, careful not to hit my head again, opened the curtain, and jumped to the floor. My feet made barely any  noise, a trick I learned from being first one awake in the morning. I crept to the back of the bus, where I saw Tony and Vic passed out on the sofa's. Tony already had a blanket, but I grabbed one to lay over Vic. He snuggled into it as soon as I had him covered. I smiled at his reaction. He looked like a happy little kid when he was asleep, and it was so cute. And yes, I can say that about my brother.
I tiptoed towards the front of the bus, where I heard shushed voices talking to each other. Walking into the room, I saw Mike and Jaime, who both turned to look at me. I sat down in mike's lap, curling up against him since I was still tired. He laughed, and rubbed my back.
"You're 21 years old and still curling  up in my lap every morning." I nodded, not caring what he said." We're about halfway to the next location, by the way." I groaned, not wanting to get up.
Jaime laughed from the opposite me. "We still have like an hour or more. Don't worry." I sat up, stretching my arms and moving off of mike's lap. He grabbed the blanket next to him, draping it over me as I curled into a ball facing Jaime. I wasn't going to sleep, but I at least wanted to be comfortable. Suddenly, Jaime looked me in the eye with the question probably on everyone's mind.
"So what was up with Awsten on stage?"
Mike shifted and sighed. "Jaime-"
"It's ok, Mike." I cut him off before turning to Jaime. " I really don't know. It just sorta happened, you know?" He nodded.
"Do you like him, though? I mean, I saw how you looked at him on stage. Vic did, too, cause he pointed it out to me."
I sighed, curling back up into a ball. "A little, I mean, who wouldn't?" They looked at me, smiles tugging at their lips. "But, it's behind us now. I'll talk to him about it next stop, and this will be done."
Jaime jumped up. "Well I'm going to wake up Snow White and sleeping beauty so that they can get ready."
I laughed, imagining the boys in princess costumes for some reason. "Which one's which?"
"You're choice, but I think Vic would be sleeping beauty. He's got the hair for it, doesn't he?"
I started laughing hard enough  that I almost fell off the sofa if Mike hadn't have stopped me. Jaime went off to wake them up, and in the next few minutes, I realised that my air-horn was still in the back lounge. Tony and Vic  came running out, screaming at the top of their lungs after being blasted with the air-horn. Of course, Mike and I couldn't stop laughing at them. Vic flopped on the opposite sofa, and I looked over at Tony, who was standing there with a blank stare. I hopped up, skipping over to him and waving my hand in his face.
"Hey, earth to Tony! Request for launch!"  I slapped him lightly, making him jump. He slapped me back, making me laugh, as he went to get ready. I looked down at Vic, who was lying face-first, half-asleep on the sofa. I sat on his back,smacking his shoulders.
"Wake. up. Wake. Up.." he only groaned in response. I leaned down, resting my head on his shoulder, just well enough to be able to yell in his ear. I waited until I heard him snoring softly to make my move. "WAKE UP,VICTOR!"
He jumped, falling on the floor and taking me with him. I erupted into a fit of laughter, as did Mike and Jaime who were in the room. Even Vic started laughing. Tony walked in, holding his hairdryer, looking at us with a confused expression on his face, which just made everyone laugh even more.
This was the family I loved. This was my family.