Chapter 5

It was the last exam of this year. The students are eager to finish and party at home.

For Zhan, he is not a party person but he does, sometimes. Now, today was Physics, since his toughest subject, he paved more attention towards it.

Zhan finished his exam ten minutes earlier that the time. He checked out thrice his answers. Unconsciously his eyes went to Yibo.

Yibo was swirling his pen with fingers as he stared outside the window.

Zhan couldn't found out what this exam to Yibo according to his facial expression. Because this boy was really good at hiding his feelings.

Weeks passed. Since the activities of sports and games are there to be finished, they met again.

Yibo with his usual smirk while Zhan with his 'go away' face.

Finally, that day arrived.
Zhan was eager more than anything. Since their basketball team was won on the match, Zhan didn't saw Yibo at the next few days.

He was packing something from his locker. The result will be announced within ten minutes.

He felt a pair of hands wrapped around his slim waist making him flinched.

"What the... move away Yibo." Zhan glared at him.

"Can't I touch my baby?" Yibo pouted.

"Who is your baby?" he sneered back.

Yibo hummed as he leaned against the locker.
"Eager for the results?"

"Hell yeah. I want to see your face."

"You can always." Yibo grinned as he threw his hands wide.

"YoU cAnn ALWaYs." Zhan mimicked his tone before walking away.

Students gathered around the notice board. Zhan saw Jiyang and Haoxuan walking away from the board.

And they had their teasing smirk to Zhan. It was not unusual to him so he shrugged it off. His friends will arrive late today because of something caught up.

And his eagerness made him to get here at school this early.

'Oh they are always the top.'

'Glad I am passed.'

'Disappointed but not surprised.'

Zhan can hear what other students saying.

He patiently waited for the crowd to disperse a little bit.

He closed his eyes before looking at the board.