Chapter 11

Flash back ends. . .

Yibo wiped the tears Zhan had on his cheeks, smiling at him.

“Silly boy, you could have told me that you love me.” Yibo whispered.

“You will tease me.” Zhan pouted.

“I will tease you even more if you don’t tell me soon.” Yibo booped at his nose.

“Idiot.” Zhan hugged him as he smiles which made Yibo to smile even more.

Zhan buried his head on Yibo’s chest as Yibo wrapped his arms around other waist.

“What am I seeing guys?” Jili asked to his friends who are stood there with widen eyes just like him.

“I don’t know.” Cheng said.

“Me neither.” Yubin said.

“Are you ashamed to stare a couple like that?” they turned around to saw Bowen with his hand on his hips.

“You, fucker, what did your captain do to our Zhan?” Jili roared as the other to prevent him to jump on Bowen.

“I don’t know either. Both of them are good at hiding their feeling towards each other. I simply throw a net and they themselves fall in it.” He shrugged.

The three looked at the couple who are happily staring at each other.

“Come on now. Let that team captain and his cheerleader enjoy their time as we singles can have a coffee.” Bowen walked to the café.

The boys looked at each other before they started walk.

“The results?” Cheng asked.

“After food, you, idiot.” Jili dragged.

“But… never mind.” Cheng shrugged it off.

“Wow, look there Zhan, he is not only good at games, but really good at his marks too. He is an all rounder.” Cheng said as he looked at the notice board.

It was the first time Yibo came here at the school. Zhan felt a smile on his face.

“Will he be a challenge for you, Zhan?” Jili asked.

“So what? I will accept it.” Zhan said but still smiling at the notice board.

“Oh. He is handsome too. Isn’t it?” Yubin asked.

“Yeah, he definitely has lots of girlfriends before. Maybe he will be a playboy here too.” Jili said.

“Don’t say something we don’t know.” Zhan said and furrowed his brows.

“It was a guess. But you know, how much gifts and calls he got from since he came to school. Girls are betting over and over, they were head over heels for him.” Jili said.

“Even though he will not be a playboy, didn’t date anyone even at once. Still he won’t spare a glance at nerds like us.” Yubin said.

Zhan didn’t know why, felt a pain in his heart. Those words… can’t be true but… I also can be…

He spares glances at Yibo, where ever his eyes got him. sometimes stare for too long which made him forget the surroundings.

Yibo was like a flying eagle to him, he cannot catch it from the ground. Even if he tells him, will Yibo accept it or will he felt weird. Was he even gay?

So glances are more than enough. He smiled and shrug it off before doing this again and finally it turned into a routine.

“So…you always glance at me… from far away?” Zhan asked.

“Yes. Like you do.” Yibo said.

“Why this bet then?” he pouted.

“Because a boy like you, definitely needed a lesson to be teached.” He pinched his nose.

“Then, who am I now? Your cheerleader?” Zhan asked.

“Yes. Mine, only mine.” Yibo said as they stayed like that god know how long.

The End.