The day our little family was formed

"what was that noise...?" Kuea while he stood up... Kuea gasps as he sees the thing that was making the noise which bothered him all night...

He quickly put on his robe and ran to the door...thunder flashed outside of the windows as he ran...he opened the door to see a baby in a basket....the poor thing was crying and was wet because of the rain...

Kuea held the baby in his arms and the baby immediately stopped crying after feeling the warm embrace of a person...

"Oh you poor little guy..." Kuea said as he closed the door behind him not seeing the person who left the child running away from the house...

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lian woke up because he didn't feel his lovers presence besides him...he checked the time and wondered why his precious lover wasn't in bed with him....he checked everywhere in there room but couldn't find him, so he went downstairs...

He saw his lover sitting in the kitchen...he called out for him and Kuea turned around which showed the baby in his hands...

"Hia....you know how I said that I didn't want kids yet?" Lian nodded as he gets close to his lover and the baby..

"I changed my mind.." Kuea said as he looks at the child...

"His name is Sky...Sky Keerati Wang..." The child giggled and raised his arms while Kuea smiled at him..

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Young Master Sky please wait for me!" The babysitter said as she ran after Sky..who was just really excited to finally see his parents after their trip from China...

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info:
Sky - age: 10 years old

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Papa! Welcome back!" Sky said as he ran towards his parents but before hugging them, he bowed in the most perfect way

"Such a good boy Sky! Now how about you tell me why your babysitter is chasing after you?" Kuea said as he bends down to match Sky's height level...

"Well.... Auntie Ja was making my breakfast and miss Alin was late so I headed here first and she followed after!" Sky said excitedly..

Kuea laughs and saw that his friend finally catched up with the little devil and he apologized to her for the trouble Sky caused...

"Sky, how was school, hm?" Lian said as he carries Sky.

"It was fun..I also made new friends!" Sky said before continuing his story as they went home..

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info:
Sky - age: 15

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sky Keerati Wang! Where in the world have you been?!" Kuea shouted at his son who returned at 2am..

"I was with my friends..." Sky said as he avoids eye contact with his dad..

"IT'S 2AM, YOU KNOW YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OUTSIDE AT THIS TIME!" Kuea said while Lian tried to calm him down...

Kuea continued to scold Sky until Lian told Sky to go to his room as he tries to calm Kuea down..

The both of them ignored each other the next morning but made up in the afternoon...

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info:
Sky - age: 19

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sky?" Rain shouted as he knocked on his best friends door...

"What do you want?" Sky said as he opens the door, Rain was shocked because Sky looked like he hadn't slept for a year...

"uhm... what's up with the uh...eyebags..?" Rain was hesitant, because clearly his friend wasn't in the mood to fool around.

"Well my parents are-" Sky was going to run around the room again but he paused...he sighed...

"Come in.." Rain's faced brightened as he watched his friend open the door for him

"Ok..so continue, your parents are....?" Rain said while looking at the room, he was amazed on how clean it was...

"I parents are coming here today and my Papa is a kind of person who would transfer me without any thoughts if he sees me living in a dump." Sky said as he continues to clean his room..

"And what's wrong with you moving to another apartment..?" Rain asked as he tilts his head.

"No, you don't understand if he makes me move out of this place my DAD would move me into a luxury apartment, and you know how I hate having people know I'm rich, and since there isn't one HERE, they'll make me move schools with their connections."

"Let me just take all that information for a second.." Rain said as he starts to think about what his friend just said..

Sky's phone then ringed and he asked Rain to pick it up while he cleaned his kitchen...Rain ended the call after a few minutes..

"Who was it?" Sky asked at he carries the cleaning supplies for his bathroom...

"P'Pai!" Sky dropped the things he was carrying and asked Rain what his boyfriend 👀 wanted..

"He said he was going to come here since he wanted to hang out!" Sky slapped his own face

"Get out, call me if he's here." Sky said as he pushed Rain outside.

After a few minutes Sky was finally done cleaning his room, he sighed as he stares at the door, feeling bad for making Rain stand outside...when he opened the door he saw Rain sitting in the corner.

He made Rain come in and for a few minutes they talked about Sky's parents and his childhood but then Praipai came... The timing was so perfect... Sky saw his parent's car also arrived...

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will Sky do? Will he let his parents find out he already have a boyfriend?