Praipai's parents....

Praipai walks out of his car feeling happy his boyfriend's parents gave him a chance to prove himself to them that he can take care of Sky...

while he was busy daydreaming his dad watched his son, who looks like he's seen heaven, started to talk to the fish his uncle raised...

"Pai, did an angel suddenly come down or something?" Porsche said as he walked besides his son... Praipai only nodded not even listening to his dad..

Porsche suddenly snapped his fingers Infront of Praipai's face which finally caught his attention...

"Ah, right Pa'...do you remember Sky?" Praipai said as he faced his dad..

"The one who suddenly gave you the energy to work?" Porsche said before laughing.

"Yeah, are you and dad free this weekend?" Praipai said as he sat down on the edge of the fountain..

"I think so, why?" Porsche said as he sat next to his son..

"My boyfriend's parents wanted to have a family meeting..." Praipai said as he stares at the Sky...

"Already calling them family, huh?" Porsche said as he elbowed Praipai..

"Pa' please?, This is really important." Praipai said while staring at his dad...

"If there isn't any assholes who suddenly gets the attention of your Pa' then sure." Porsche said as he patted Praipai's head...

"Hmmm even if there is, you can just lock them up and have uncle arm and uncle pol take care of them, right?" Praipai said as he imagines how his dad's friends would treat the unwelcomed "guest"...

"I'll try to force your dad if you hang with Porchay." Porsche winked at Praipai and he then started to think about it...

"Do we have a deal?" Porsche said as he offered his hand...and Praipai shoke his hand while smirking...

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We can't Porsche, you know how many assholes are out for our heads right now?" Kinn said as he reads some documents and also staring at his husband..

"I already promised our son, and this is important to him.." Porsche said as he suddenly looks at the documents...

"Plus, it'll be at our house anyway..." Porsche said and that made his husband stare at him...

"You told them to come here, didn't you?" Kinn said as he stares at Porsche while he was trying to avoid eye contact...

Kinn sighed and eventually after having to be forced by his husband and son...he finally agreed...

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kuea, if you don't wanna go then we can cancel.." Lian said he stares at his husband who looks like he's about to die...

"It's not that I don't wanna go.... I'm just afraid that...this boy is going to be like "him" " Lian watched as his husband sat next to him the tilt his head on his shoulder...

"If only I knew that the bastard did all those things to Sky..." Kuea started to tear up as he remembers the night they went to visit Sky...he was r*p*d and yet still loved the bastard...

"I have a feeling that...this boy won't be a thing like him...ok?" Lian said as he cuddled his husband...

"Papa, are you guys ready?" Sky entered the room only to see his parents cuddling...

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinn was looking out the window from his office and saw Praipai waiting outside...this was the first time that he saw his son fidgeting..even when he was meeting his grandfather who was feared by almost everyone...he stood there not even slightly nervous...

"See, this is important for your son..." Porsche said as he enters the room...

"He really loves that boy, doesn't he?" Kinn smirked..

"Oh the guest are here...oh and I invited Peat by the way" Kinn stared at his husband who giggled as he left the room...his blood boiled as he realizes that "He" would be in the same room with his family..

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good evening Mr Kuea!" Praipai said as he offered his hand but got ignored again...after his parents left the car, Sky went out and was welcomed with an embrace by his lover...

Kuea smiled at the two young lovers being sweet but then turned to see two bodyguards running in their direction...

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today! I'm sorry if I made any grammar mistakes.. comment if I should continue!!!