When the Parents and the Boyfriend meet

"P'Pai, hello!" Rain said as he continued panting after running down from Sky's room... before Praipai could answer Rain he heard two voice's talking behind him...

"This place doesn't seem so bad..." Kuea said as he looked around, he spotted two boys staring at him and his husband....one looked like he was the same age as Sky...and the other one looked like somebody from the Mafia...

"Hia..look, doesn't that kid look like you a few years ago?" Kuea giggled, while Lian just smiled seeing his husband happy...

While the two we're having their "moment", Rain slowly approached them...

"Excuse me...are you guys Sky's parents?" Rain asked them as he taps on the taller male's shoulder..

"Are you a friend of Sky's?" Kuea asked...

Rain nodded...they continued talking until Sky came running...and because love binds them together, he dumped into Praipai..

"Sky!" Kuea shouted as he walked towards the lovers...

"Shia..." Sky whispered not daring to look at his parents nor his boyfriend...

"I'm sorry about my son...could you let go of him now?" Kuea said getting straight to the point

"Of course..." Praipai said helping Sky stand up and held his waist...Lian looked at him..and smirked...he knew what was going on...

"Sky....is he.." Kuea said 'cause obviously, from experience, he already knew what was going on..

"It's nice to meet you sir, my name is Praipai, Sky's boyfriend.." he said while smiling..

Sky was embarrassed...

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...would you mind explaining?" Kuea said as he put down his cup of tea...

"Papa...this is P'Pai...my..." Sky didn't dare to continue, even though he knew his parents would support his relationship...but after his experience with his ex...he knew his parents couldn't trust nobody...

"Boyfriend... it's nice to meet you sir" Praipai said as he offered his hand... Kuea only stared at him straight in the eyes...he laughed in embarrassment...and withdrew his hand...

"Hia, would you mind? Me and Sky need a little talk." Kuea said as he stares at Sky...Lian did as his husband said and dragged Rain out of the room leaving the lovers and Kuea alone...

"So tell me...is he anything like "him"?" Kuea said staring both at Praipai and Sky...

"No...Papa.. he's the opposite of "him"..." Kuea was relieved to hear that but he couldn't trust Praipai just yet...

"Sky, you know that I'll support you no matter what gender you date...but, if it's going to be like your past relationships... I'll have to interfere..." Kuea said as he held Sky's hand...

"Trust me sir, I'm not going to do anything to disappoint you!" Kuea turned to Praipai and stared at him...

"I want to meet your parents." Sky was surprised and Praipai looked terrified...

"Pa..!" Sky said but Kuea was persistent...

"Of course sir...should we schedule a certain time?" Praipai said as he sweats...

"Alright...Sky, give me his number, I'll tell your dad to schedule a meeting between us two families.." Kuea left the room and Sky sighed...

"I'm sorry about that..." Sky said as he finally relax 's

Praipai held Sky's hand...and the both of them cuddle together