Chapter 31

•2 years later•~Edited~

I sat next to the door waiting for Kevin to get home.

Yeah, we're still trapped, Hanna is trying everything but its all going down hill.

I didn't get to see my baby girl turn one or two, it broke my heart.

But I did send her presents.

The door opens and Kyle and Kevin walks in, their both 13 about to be 14 soon.

"Hey" I say standing up. Kevin keeps his head down and walks to the basement. I frown and look at Kyle.

"He got beat up today for his clothes, I helped him" he says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Kyle" I heard Susie yell. "Get away from it now" she yelled.

He hugs me and walks over to her, she has anger in her eyes.

I quickly walk to the basement and see Kevin sitting on the bed.

"Baby, look at me" I say kneeling in front of him.

He looks at me and he has a black eye forming and a busted lip. "They keep bullying and hurting me mommy, just like dad" he cried.

I hug him "Did you fight back" I ask.

"No, you told me never to fight back" he says.

"Don't ever fight back it leads to move hurt" I say. "They will leave you alone soon" I say and he nods.

"When is mom coming" he asks.

I smile a little "Tonight" I say.

He smiles "I miss everyone" he says.

"Me too, do you have homework" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm do it" he says.

Before I could say anything, dad comes down the stairs. "Come with me you two" he says, he looks mad.

We walk with him to the punishment room.

He grabs Kevin and tells him to take off his clothes.

Kevin takes off everything but his boxers. Dad ties him to the pole, he picks up the belt and started beating him.

"How many times do I have to tell you never walk with Kyle" he yells hitting him.

I cry at the sight of Kevin crying in pain "He ask me too and told me I won't get in trouble" he cried. "Please it hurts" he begged.

"You will not disrespect me and my wife, you good for nothing boy" he yelled.

"Please" Kevin screams.

Soon dad stops and walks out, I ran over to Kevin and untie him.

He was crying hard, I hug him "I'm sorry" I cry holding him.

I get him down to the basement and lay him on his stomach. I put cold water on his back and he cries. "Mom" he cries.

He cried for me and Hanna a lot, even if in around him.

•Hour later•

"Mommy" Kevin says.

"Yes baby" I say.

"I need new clothes, those are to small now" he says.

I get up and pull up the floor board and pull out my stash. Its not much but it's something.

I count 15 dollars "I don't have enough" I sigh. "Do you think you can try to get clothes with this much" I say handing it to him.

"I think so, I can probably get some out the dumpster" he says.