1. Jordan's P.O.V

My body shook violently as the electric shock made its way through my body, pain spread everywhere, any movement I made sent pain all through my body. To become painless I had to become statue like with no movements, but right now they were sending their strongest electric shock through my body.

They were going to kill me.

They were going to fry me alive, I could barely breath, it hurt. My wolf was gone, I have given up.

Everything happened at once, the electricity became stronger, my knee's crumbled under the weight of my body sending me crumbling towards the ground. Wolves appeared out of nowhere, the place erupted in chaos. My head smashed against the ground sending immense pain throughout my body.

I fell to the wet forest floor, pain running through my body knocking out any sense of comfort I had in my body, anyone who was anyone gathered around me. The alpha's son, Xavier, the only one in his wolf form, sat there watching me closely. Black spot's entered my vision making my head hurt, the colours were becoming abnormally bright, and everything was hurting me.

I felt my bones break and my claws dig into the forest floor, I felt like I was trying to hold myself on the earth, it felt like I was falling off of the earth or I was falling out of my skin. It was like fire, glass and silver wrapping itself around my body. I cried as the pain increased tenfold, it felt like I was getting eaten, or something was slowly tearing at my skin.

I laid on the ground the pain dulling slowly, I opened my eyes carefully to see my best friend Harley watching me, I whined quietly making him jump. Harley jumped up and came running over to me, he was just about to reach me when a massive black paw slammed in front of my face, Xavier stood over me growling at Harley, anyone that moved to come near me Xavier growled at them angrily.

It took ten minutes of him growling for everyone to clear away and him to stop growling, I whimpered at the coldness I felt after he stepped away from me. I looked up at Xavier to see him watching me with love and admiration in his eyes, that was for sure a change usually whenever he looked at me he was angry at me.

'Come with me, come on' he said looking at me, after not moving for a few minutes he nudged my shoulder urging me to get up. I whined painfully as I got up, pain writhed through my body as I tried to stand up, after a few minutes of trying to stand up I was finally able to stand again but pain filled my body. 'I'm right here for you'

'I hurts really bad' I whimpered as he nestled my cheek the comfort he gave me made me feel happy and loved.

'you're a new wolf it's going to hurt for a while' he mumbled as we began walking slowly. Every now and then I would fall, and the pain would come back making me cry out in pain. Each time Xavier would be there, and each time he would take the pain away.

I was happy for him being there and helping me, I was happy that he was able to take my pain away. My wolf was happy that he hadn't abandoned us and ran away, I was happy that even being the alpha's son he still stayed with me.

==================================================================\

it's a short first chapter i know but i'm still working on the story in general