2. Xavier's P.O.V

The pain I feel now hasn't eased off for the three year's I've been without him, my little white ball of fluff. Jordan. But the pain of when I first lost him sent me into a state of despair and agony, losing my life line cut me deep. It was a few months before I let anyone help me, calm me down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Xavier, how about you bring Jordan for tea?" dad asked as we pulled up at Jordan's house, my heart started racing. Jordan had never personally met dad before, would he reject me after he meet's dad? "I want to tell you two together"

"Yeah... okay" I nodded slowly opening the door and sniffing around for his scent. I could smell him but it's not as strong, my wolf was coming up with stupid possibilities and started to scare me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

That day is the day I finally felt pain worse than shifting for the first time. That was the day my world fell down around me, everything stopped. I had to find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Jordan" I whined to myself as I looked at the house, he wasn't here. My baby wasn't here. "Dad. He's not here" I whimpered as I shut the door, every step towards the house brought my wolf closer to the surface. Did he run away? Did he still want me as a mate?

"Xavier!" dad yelled as my wolf pushed through completely. It wasn't anger I felt, it was heart ache and agony that I felt. I just wanted him with me; I wanted to know he was safe. "Xavier" dad ordered. I wasn't listening, I had to find Jordan, I had to find my mate.

'He'll be with us in no time, we'll find him' my wolf was right we'd have to find him. I wasn't going to stop until I found him even if it killed me. I had to find him.

I took off running towards the school, maybe he was there. No he had to be there he can't have gone. He has to be safe, he was safe. I walked through the school grounds trying to find his scent, trying to find him. I'd hate myself if he got hurt; I promised him that I would protect him.

"Xavier, just listen to me. No one has been able to find Jordan for over a day now. He is not on pack lands at all" dad yelled catching my attention. I stopped moving and just stood there, he was actually gone. Why? "Just come home, well talk about it there, you are in no state to look for him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I had actually lost him that day, he was actually gone. I didn't talk to anyone during the next two month's I just cried over the loss of Jordan. It was only on the second month that I began looking for him again when dad told me that if my wolf was still with me than Jordan was still alive.

It was part of a mate's connection to each other. That gave me hope; it gave me hope of finding him. It was also the day that dad let me take over as alpha.

"Oh Jordan" I let out a strained cry, gripping the steering wheel. It's been so long since I've actually allowed anyone close to me, ever since Jordan disappeared I've kept to myself.

Jordan's mother from day one has hated me has even threatened me on multiple occasions. So many times I've almost attacked her and killed her but Steven has stopped me reminding me why she was like that in the first place.

The only person I've actually gotten along with is Jordan's high school best friend Harley, who I've now made my beta. I've been so detached from my friends and family since Jordan disappeared because I just haven't been able to tolerate anyone.

The longer my wolf stays with me the longer I am sure that Jordan is still alive and that gives me that amount of hope I need to stay alive. The hope I need to keep looking for Jordan, even if it feels like I've looked almost everywhere.

The hardest thing about looking for Jordan is that I actually think he's a titan wolf like myself. making it nearly impossible to find him among the humans, If it was the humans who had him. My titan wolf has almost come out on multiple occasions when I was searching for him.

My titan knows that we need to save our mate if we want to become better. I have been quite Ill without Jordan, my wolf has been causing both of us physical and mental pain, but I wasn't the only one getting hurt while looking for Jordan. His parent's relationship is straining really bad, Steven, Jordan's dad, always disappears for about a week and returns almost dead. Jane, Jordan's mother, just hate my guts and still hasn't changed. I honestly couldn't care less about her because finding Jordan is my top priority.

===================================================================================

The rest of the book is going to be written in Xavier's P.O.V. 

I might put in a few part's in jordans P.O.V. but it's mostly going to be Xavier