Chapter #2: Ryle

I woke up in Dillan's guest room, I can't really remember what had happened besides the fact that I can still remember the face of that girl while sobbing. Who are you? Why do I feel like I need to know you.

I literally jumped out of the bed when I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled.

"Dude its already 1 pm!" Parker's yelling outside.

Fuck! I have meeting to attend. I got up quick and showered.

"You literally passed out last night, good afternoon sleepyhead" Dillan greeted me as I walk down the stairs. Parker's already eating his lunch.

"I can't remember what happened last night" I sat next to Parker. Dillan looked at Parker waiting for him to tell what happened. I stare at him too. A minute passed, he haven't noticed it yet that we're both staring at him.

"Oh.. Do I need to tell him?" Parker asked. "Obviously, yes" Dillan answered him with an annoyed face.

Parker put down his spoon and fork and chewed aggressively, it's like he's racing with someone.

"Lemme finish this" he said while struggling to swallow his food.

"Basically you were really drunk" Dillan said. He started eating his food too.

"That's the lamest story I ever heard" Parker insulted him. Dillan rolled his eyes and continued to eat.

"Though, he is right. You were passed out drunk coz u drunk the whole bottle of tequila.. not sure how did you do that without puking" he said like he's mesmerized.

"I drunk the whole bottle?" I asked amusingly. Both of them nod.

"Dang" I said in disbelief.

"You said you have a meeting to attend right?" Dillan asked. I nodded and started eating my food.

"I'm going out too, I can drop you off" he said. "Sounds good to me" I agreed to him.

"I also need to go home, my sister gonna be home by 5" Parker said.

"I thought she's not coming home til summer?" I asked him.

"Well they got divorced" he said it so casually.

"WHAT?" Dillan and I screamed. Parker twitched from the noise we made. It echoed the whole dinning area.

"Your voices" Parker warned us. "Since when?" Dillan asked.

"Last week" he said. "But why?" I asked.

"Welp, she caught her husband cheating on her for the third time already" he said.

"Wow" I said in disbelief.

"Just wow" Dillan added. "But how's Demy and Deby? Are they okay?" I asked. Im worried because I know it's hard to have a divorced parents and the fact that the twins are only 7 years old makes it worse for them. They need a father figure but I know it's for the best.

"They'll stay at my parents for the mean time but they're good, I'm actually worried about my sister.. she haven't called us since last week" he said quietly. I know Parker's hurting too. Dillan tapped he's shoulder. He just smiled but I know deep down he's hurting also.

"Well I hope she's doing fine, I know it hurts and it's exhausting" Dillan said as he tapped Parker's shoulder.

"She'll be fine, I know my sister and she's the bravest" Parker said with integrity.

"Can I stop by at your house tomorrow? I wanna see the twins" I said.

"Come on Ryle, you know the answer to that.. heck yeah!" He said as he elbowed me. The three of us laughed.

"Okay enough with the chitchat and focus on our meals we have plans right?" Dillan said. Me and Parker nods as we agreed to him.

"Oh I remember.. what meeting are you attending?" Dillan asked me while eating his food.

"Remember when I told you I'm pursuing my modeling career?" I asked both of them. Dillan nods while Parker's just listening.

"Well.. I submitted three application forms from different agencies.. of course one from my dream agency and two applications for local agencies.. just for back up plan" I said confidently.

"I thought you're planning on leaving Ontario soon?" Parker asked me as he raised his eyebrow.

I've been planning on migrating in Switzerland and start a new life but there's something here in Ontario that makes me wanna stay here but I'm not sure what exactly it is.

"Yeah.. but.. it's just that-" Dillan shut me.

"You'll miss us? Dude we already knew that tsk" he said and flips his hair. He really needs to be humbled. The three of us laughed.

"Yeah.. to be honest.. I'm still doubting I'll miss my life here" I sighed.

"But remember dude, no matter where you are.. we'll visit you and let's drink tequila" Parker said. He's teasing me. I rolled my eyes at him. I saw a hint of a grin in Dillan's face. No, not this again.

"Aight.. I'm gonna take a shower now, you two eat as much as you want" Dillan said and he tapped both of our shoulders.

"Thanks dude" I said and watched him get up. Parker and I were left at the dinning table. He's smiling at me.

"Shut up" I said coldly and rolled my eyes. He suddenly burst and couldn't stop laughing now.

"Sometimes I just wanna punch you in your face.. you're pissing me off" I said irritably. He's still laughing at me.

"What?!-" He pauses and laughed at me again. "I'll stop now" he said but continued to laugh even louder.

"Son of a bitch" I cursed and left him.

"Heyyy! Come on Ryle don't be moody!" He yelled. I giggled. He's really pissing me off.

"Shut up you turd!" I yelled back. I left him completely and went to the bathroom.

I really love Parker so much but sometimes I just wanna rip his head off. Just kidding.