Lt. Col. B.S. Sandhu (Retd.)

Chairman & Managing Director, WWICS Group Born in Punjab, Col. Sandhu joined the Indian Army in 1967 where he was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant. While serving the army he continued his studies and earned dual post graduation in English Literature and Land Survey.

After completing his two Post-Graduate degrees in English Literature and in Land Survey, in the year 1988, he immigrated to Canada and worked as a Land Surveyor for various companies.

He successfully ran businesses of Super Market and Courier Company in Canada.

After years of diversified management experience that he accumulated at the highest levels, he set up WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services (WWICS) in 1993. It all started from one office in Toronto and one in Chandigarh, India. From the humble beginning, the company has now grown to have a global presence with over 15 offices in India & international offices and Business Associates spread across the world in countries like CANADA -Toronto, MIDDLE EAST - Dubai, Sharjah, Bahrain, Doha, Kuwait, Muscat, KENYA - Nairobi, AUSTRALIA - Sydney.

The well-equipped infrastructure enables WWICS to provide tailor-made solutions to immigration aspirants across the globe. Resume writers, settlement coordinators, business consultants, etc. provide complete assistance to the clients from the time they land till they completely settle down in Canada.

In addition to WWICS, Col. Sandhu is also involved in establishing various venture/ companies as Chairman & Managing Director. Continental Group of Institutes, popularly known as CGI is one such venture. CGI is a premier institute of Punjab, which envisions to be a leading Professional & Technical education group in the region and comprises Continental Institute for International Studies (CIIS), Continental College of Higher Studies (CCHS) and Continental Institute of Engineering & Technology (CIET).

The focus of the Group is on providing a wide arena in Academics for the students stretching from Post Graduate / Under Graduate courses at International as well as the Domestic fronts.

By entering into tie-ups with International Universities, CIIS, formerly known as Canadian Institute for International Studies in India is an extension campus of Georgian College-Canada, Thompson Rivers University-Canada, University of Brighton - UK & UCOL & NATCOLL-New Zealand. CIIS has been brought to India to enable the Indian students to have an edge in the global job-market. The diplomas granted by CIIS have wider recognition as against the Indian credentials.

Col. Sandhu is also the President of Forest Hill Golf & Country Club. A novel concept in recreation, sports and leisure, Forest Hill is a refreshing new wave of fun, adventure & entertainment. Nestled in the lush green foothills of Shivaliks- Forest Hill Resort is a championship Golf course planned and developed on an unprecedented scale of magnificence. This 18-hole, 7123 yards, par-72 Golf course with its rich Bermuda fairways and shimmering blue lakes, promises an ultimate golfing experience. The Country Club offers facilities like Multi-Cuisine Restaurant, Sporting and Adventure Club.

Col. Sandhu had a vision when he immigrated to Canada that every immigrant enters Canada legally and settles squarely in the new country. The realization of his vision has changed the immigration world and his unrelenting contribution to immigration industry has earned him a number of honors and awards. He is rightly considered as a pioneer in the immigration industry.