Mr. Parvinder Sandhu

Sr. Director, WWICS Group Member of ICCRC (R418407)Born in India but brought up in Canada, Parvinder Sandhu did his schooling from J.A.Turner Secondary School, Brampton, Canada. After graduating from high school, he went to the University of Toronto for Mechanical Engineering in the year 1990. He also completed Immigration Practitioner Course from Seneca College, Toronto.

Since 1993 he has been in the immigration business as a Senior Director of WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services (WWICS). WWICS has a global presence with 15 offices in India and international offices in Canada, Australia, and UAE.

Throughout his career, he has represented immigration cases of thousands of immigration aspirants who wished to live, work, study and do business in various destinations around the world, and who are now happily settled abroad.

Committed to getting the clients application fair assessment, he, on behalf of WWICS, has got close to hundreds of Judicial Review cases filed, which were rejected erroneously, with assistance of lawyers without charging any additional fee from the clients.

Mr. Parvinder Sandhu is associated with Global Placement Services (GPS), which takes care of the Settlement and Placement aspect when the clients land in Canada. GPS staff includes placement counselors, job developers, resume writers, settlement coordinators, business consultants, etc. who provide complete assistance to the clients from the time they land till they completely settle down in Canada.

His sustained involvement and support both financially and otherwise is highly regarded by various associations, ethnic groups, not for profit organizations, religious organizations etc.

It is worth mentioning that Mr. Sandhu has played a pivotal role in establishing Continental Group of Institutes, known as CGI. Further, CGI encompasses Continental Institute of International Studies in partnership with Georgian College-Canada, Thompson Rivers University-Canada, University of Brighton – UK & UCOL & Wairiki Institute of Technology-New Zealand, which offers international diplomas and degrees in India. The institute has Canadian faculty and program coordinators from all the programs are based in India at CIIS. In addition, he has been instrumental in setting up a Golf and Country Club resort-Forest Hill Golf & Country Club Resort in India, which is spread over 700 acres.

Last but not the least, Mr. Parvinder Sandhu is a member of various associations and key professional bodies. He is a full-member of Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Canada (ICCRC), the Board of Trade of Metropolitan, Toronto, Mississauga Board of Trade, Association of Professional Immigration & Education Consultants (APIEC), Indo-Canadian Chambers of Commerce, Indo-Canadian Business Council, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC), Better Business Bureau, Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry (PHDCCI), Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) and numerous other professional and civic organizations.