Part OO2

Truth Gonna Hurt You' Part OO2

Sierra's POV

Okay I know your wondering why I'm trying to impress Yn , because I know she has tiny feelings for me. I have no feelings for her I'm only hanging out with her to get closer to Roc. My Plan is to have sex with Yn and call Roc while we are or do something else also drug her up and put her in the bed with some dude and take a picture then send it to Roc! Then They'll break up and Roc will be mines !

End Of POV

You ; *Sits On The Couch*

Sierra ; *Sits Close To You*

You ; Let's Study !

Nobody's POV

Sierra and YN were studying and giving each other questions.. Until Sierra started rubbing on her thigh Yn looked at her eyes and Sierra smashed her lips into hers.... YN kissed back she put one finger in yn panties and yn moaned through the kiss ,but stopped Yn thought about Roc.. She moved Sierra than said...

You ; Sierra Stop , I Love Roc ,but I love you too as an friend..

Sierra ; Quit Lyin' Yn you know you like me , f^ck Roc !

You ; Maybe I Do a TINY TINY bit !

Sierra I have to go .. * Walks To The door *

Sierra ; * Gets in front of the door* Your not leaving until you f^ck me.

You ; Sierra , I don't wanna f^xk you! I just wanna go home with my man .

Sierra ; Idgaf !

You ; * Walks Over To Books* Bye.

' As Yn was getting her books Sierra hit Yn with a glass vase , so YN passed out.. Sierra did some evil things she took Yn upstairs and put her in her bed.. She took off all her clothes and sent pictures of her and YN in the bed naked.. She sent them to Roc as a Blocked Number..

Roc's POV

I was chilling with my bros until , I got a text from an unknown number..I saw pics of Yn and Sierra in the bed looking like they had sex.. My eyes was getting teary eyed .. My bros asked me what's wrong I just said family issues.. They nodded and said " We're gonna leave bro , we don't wanna irrupt anything" I nodded when they left I balled my eyes out.. Punching the walls asking myself what did I do wrong !! I went to the kitchen looked in the knife draw and started to cut my wrist.

- Morning -

Your POV

I woke up in SiSi's Bed not knowing what happen last night.. I was naked in her bed hair messed up and everything..She wasn't there she left me a note saying..

{{ The Note }}

Dear Yn ,

I enjoyed what we did last night (; ! That was fun but anyways I'm going to work Mà' ! love you.

Love ,

SiSi

That little bitch .. I remembered what happen she started feeling on me and hit me with a vase! I took and shower and put on my clothes from yesterday.. I looked at my phone and saw a text message from Roc..

[[ Text Message ]]

My Babyy ❤❤ - What did I do wrong?

You - Wym( What You Mean ) ?

My Babyy❤❤ - Now you pretending like you don't know , smh..

You - Roc , Baby tell me what I did wrong !

My Babyy ❤❤ - You should be calling Sierra That...

[[ End Of Text Message ]]

I stared hard at the last message , I let out one tear but then said " Dont Cry ; That Shows The Ugly Side Of You Nobody wants to see " so I toughen up and drove to Sierra's Job cuz this B^tch goin' learn Today...

End Of Chapter

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN * KEVIN HART'S VOICE *

# M O O N I E ❤