× Chapter 5 ×

"This is terrible. This is all my fault. I didn't think he'd go this far. I'm so sorry." the voice shakily said, and you could feel it panicking.

"What do you mean it's your fault?" Sky asked.

"It's no one's fault." Nina muttered, her eyes shut closed with pain.

"You don't need to blame yourself for it." Saffy said with a small smile. "Its alright, we'll be fine."

"We're far more capable to give them pain worse than this." Nina said, her eyes firing up with both pain and anger. Her body was screaming in pain and she was visibly shaking. But she turned her agony into anger that soon will cause havoc in life of the one's responsible for this act. She will not forgive whoever is behind their loved ones turning evil.

Saffy gripped her left arm tight as she glared at the floor. "Whatever happened, happened. Right now, we have to get Mia and Miwa back, they're our first priority."

"You're all our priority!" Nakano and Lou protested.

"That's right." Hio nodded as she supported Nina up. 

"Great Voice? Is there something we could do about the pain?" E asked, anxious about the two girls. 

There wasn't a reply. 

"I.... Have no knowledge of it....."

"WHAT!?!" Neko and Rose shot up. "You're the one saying its you're fault and that you thought 'HE' wouldn't take it this far and NOW YOU'RE SAYING YOU DON'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE REGARDING IT!" 

"Knock it off you two!" Sky chided.

"Please! Remain calm! It wouldn't do us any good by fighting." Moon tried to reason. "Divide and rule, that's what our enemy strategy is, We can't let it happen!" 

Hio nodded, but before she could explain how 'Divide and Rule' strategy is working, Nina's body suddenly heat up.

"Ouch!" She cursed, accidentally letting Nina go, who nearly collapsed on the ground. 

All of a sudden, Saffy slapped her hands over her mouth as tears formed in her eyes. She close it tight shut and screamed, which was barely audible.

Nina gagged and threw up blood. Both of their conditions had worsened. 

"NINA!" "SAFFY!"
"WHAT IS GOING ON!?!"
"BLOOD!?"
"VOICE, YOU BETTER START SPEAKING BEFORE I TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU-"

Hio, Lou, and Rose huddled up near Nina who was growling and shaking vigorously. Sky and Nakano came to Saffy's side. But before anyone of them could touch the two, the anguished looked up. Saffy slapped away their hands and shook her head vigorously, refusing help while her body continues to heat up and her head swirls. Nina glared at her friends, yelling to leave her alone and that she could handle it. 

Both of them then gasped for breath, hands on their throat as they tried to breathe. It was as if their lungs were no longer accepting oxygen and were intaking lava inside them. Others were helpless as they watched the two suffer. 

But within two minutes, they seemed to calm down.

"The legends are true...."

"Voice, you have one minute to explain what just happened to our friend here. Please, we need your help." Moon requested. 

"Get some water. If there is any." Kasumi ordered. 

"And Some Cloth too, we might need wet clothes. They're still burning." Hio instructed. Neko, E, Rose and Lou nodded.