Play With Fire

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity.

A woman had dressed in yellow anarkali suit leaving the top of her shoulders covered, with covering the sides and flows down into a delicate round neckline. It's a close fit which puts the focus on her beauty in a graceful manner.The dress reaches all the way down to the ground . She's wearing golden jhumkas, an ideal match for this dress. To top it all off she's wearing a gorgeous anklet and several gilded bracelets.

After worshiping, she recites the shlokas and mantras and with the blessings of Maa Durga, she promises herself that no matter what , she'll take revenge from
Maheshwaris for their past deeds. She's none other than our bold lead, Nishtha Roy. 😎

Maheshwari's house :

Meanwhile Sahil Maheshwari, son of Aparna and Vatsal Maheshwari, a rich and spoilt brat is playing with just another girl Kaira Malhotra in his many trapped girls and satisfying his hunger of lust.

On the other hand, Vatsal Maheshwari donated some money for Durga Puja event and wishes to do the first offering but the committee manager of Durga Puja informed Vatsal that the management has already gave this right to Nishtha Roy.

Aparna Maheshwari with stern face, fuming with anger jerked the piano keys which she was playing and confronts the manager. She scolded him and desires to teach Nishtha a lesson.

In the Durga Puja Event:-

Vatsal and Aparna Maheshwari came at the event and confronts Nishtha for the right of first offering.
Nishtha was just trapping Aparna in her oh so innocent look as Nishtha claims to be new there and doesn't know about Maheshwaris , being the most dignified and famous.

Nishtha then started tandav with group of dancers who were already present there and Aparna started the offering , in the middle of which comes the only target of Nishtha, Sahil Maheshwari, lusting at her with his eyes . Nishtha turned around and control herself by taking deep breaths so that she won't murder him now.

She then attended the event, also set her saree border to fire using diya, which she wore before coming to the event , purposely.

Sahil Maheshwari took the opportunity as the blessing of Durga Maa to trap Nishtha as his bait , not knowing it's actually the trap of Nishtha Roy so that she could portray herself as weak. He helped her by throwing water on the saree border which was burning and acted as her life-saviour.

Next day,

Sahil was discussing Nishtha with his spoilt friends who were equally involved in his crime.

Now, he wants Nishtha no matter what like she's some toy who got his eyes upon.

Will Nishtha be able to take revenge?

Will she be a bait for Sahil Or will Sahil be trapped in Nishtha's trap?

Please vote 😄