ᵣₒₐdₜᵣᵢₚ

After your ceremony was over you headed straight towards your room packing up for your trip to the human world in the morning but not before you stopped by moms picture to chat.

Y/N POV

I ran up the hall to my room when I stopped by my mom's picture and decided packing could hold off for a little bit. "momma guess what! I'm going to the human world tomorrow, isn't that fun!?" I looked at her with excitement while doing a little happy dance. "When I think about it I'm kinda scared too but I hope I meet new friends there. Dad told me I was going to stay there for 3 months and of course, he's going to check up on me now and then through my phone, he's also sending Cleo with me just for extra safety." (Cleo is the watch animal that was assigned to you at birth everyone on this planet was assigned one on your homeworld.) "but I promise you I'll be ok I'm even bringing a picture of you dad and me for when I start missing you guys! but I have to go get packing now wish me, luck momma!" with that you rushed back to your room and started packing everything you needed for the next three months which was a lot. After you were done packing you tried to fall asleep but you just couldn't you were too excited about what was in store tomorrow. but eventually, you fell asleep dreaming up all the things that you were going to do the next day.

Time skip~

Your alarm had gone off but this time you had snoozed it from staying up all night you were drained of energy well that was until one of the maids came to wake you up telling you today was a very big day for you. At first, you were confused as to what she was going on about but then it struck you like a freight train. " I'm going to the human world aaaaaaaaaah!" The poor maid almost passed out from fright after your sudden outburst. you quickly apologized and then got ready for the day. After you were dressed you got your suitcase and went downstairs to go meet your father for breakfast. "ah there's my precious daughter! come eat you with your father one last time before you go" he ran up to you and gave you a bear hug. "Dad you saying it as if I'm moving out or something" he set you down and gave you some food. "I know but we won't have breakfast like this till three months, for now, you know I'm gonna miss you" you sighed but smiled at his antics. "and I'll miss you too Dad"

After breakfast was over it was now time to part ways when you went outside the palace everyone and I mean everyone was outside to bid you farewell. Your dad brought out your spacecraft and explained to you that there were supplies stored for you and meals already prepared for you that would last a total of three months max in your craft. After everyone bid you farewell you turned to your dad and gave each other one final hug. He then kissed you on yo cheek and let you off.

When you got in your spacecraft it was decorated and cozy just the way you like it with a queen-sized bed, food, lights, a dresser all the stuff you needed even Cleo got her pet bed and food. "Cleo you better sit tight cuz we're about to go on a road trip! You then booted up the craft and it began hovering you then heard a voice that startled both you and Cleo. " Hi y/n I am your spacecraft assistant and my name is bea!" you then calmed down and responded to bea. "wow bea you startled me jeez" You weren't lying your heart was racing and you were in a cold sweat Cleo, on the other hand, was growling so you had to calm her down which she eventually did thankfully. " Oh sorry about that but I was just asking what location on Earth do you want to go to?" you look at her dumbfounded earth... so that's how you pronounced it you always used to call it art so after a while you just called it the human world but earth is way better. "oh well could you tell me what locations you have to offer bea?"

" well we have three options your first option is Japan, your second is America, and your third is Italy." Your eyes lit up when you heard Italy, your mom always had books from the earth, one of them being the things they had to offer in Italy. Your dad always told you how badly your mom wanted to visit Italy one day and that made you wonder about Italy too. "The third option let's go there bea!". "Italy? Well, good choice miss y/n, make sure you have your seatbelt on and hold tight". You did as you were told when you were done your tinted window was now able to be seen through and everyone from the outside waved at you of course you waved back you even noticed that your dad was crying so you blew him a kiss which he noticed and did the same back at you.

The spacecraft started hovering and bea began to talk "Next stop is Italy!" and with that, you zoomed off excited for the bizarre adventure that was coming your way.

(I'm really happy I made this book and tbh I think I'm really gonna have fun with this one. But I also wanted to apologize for all these crappy Google images I'm putting in this story because rn I don't have an Ipad so I can't draw the art I want until I get one which I'm hoping I'll get one for Christmas. Still, if I don't we'll just have to stick with the photos for now. with all that being said there will be pictures down below of Cleo your pet and your spacecraft, thank you for reading love yall <333!)

 with all that being said there will be pictures down below of Cleo your pet and your spacecraft, thank you for reading love yall <333!)

Word count 1077 words~