ᵢₜₐₗy

After traveling through space for a couple of hours Cleo woke me up to see the beautiful sight surrounding you all. It was Earth the planet that you have desperately been waiting for and now im finally here. " Miss y/n, Cleo please hold on tight we're gonna go high speeds once we hit the atmosphere" I did as you were told and held on tight to your seat with Cleo between my legs, and once the spacecraft hit the atmosphere it went to SUPER high speeds. "Oh my gosh, Cleo hold on!" even Cleo was scared I could see it in her eyes that she wanted off the craft pronto. after the bumpy ride came the good part... sightseeing. Everything's so beautiful. My jaw dropped when I seen the fantastic sights. "Bea, where are we now?" Bea chuckled knowing that I was amazed. "Italy, Naples Italy to be exact". I had stars in my eyes as saw the beautiful city ahead of me and the glistening waters. This was nothing compared to home planet.

"Bea, we shouldn't go too close down or the humans might see the craft!" bea just chuckled before explaining that basically, the craft was invisible so the people down below couldn't see the ship. "well that's a relief since that's figured out where are we gonna land?" at this point, you were itching to get out of the craft it's been hours and you want to go and explore Italy as soon as possible. " No worries Miss. y/n were about to land on one of the hills up ahead." A few minutes later bea had landed on a hill that was high enough to see the city and houses below.

y/n pov-

As soon as bea gave the ok to exit the ship I grabbed Cleo and darted outside without a care in the world. "Now this is beautiful I see why my mom wanted to come down here it's breathtaking!" I put cleo on the ground and watched as she went to inspect some type of yellow flower and then ate it, I was about to do the same until I heard bea yell for me to stop. "y/n those are not for eating!" Groaning I dramatically fell to my knees and started whining. " Oh but bea I'll starve to death if I don't eat anytime soon" bea just sighed and told me to eat the food my father stored for me but I wanted something different something out of this world to eat. That's when bea gave me the best idea ever...

" You can go find a restaurant somewhere in the city but you'll have to go on your own" My eyes lit up in joy HUMAN FOOD that's it that's what I'll eat. " but before you go down there you'll have to change your appearance" I pouted upset that I had to change how I looked, to be honest, this is one of my best outfits. "look at your watch it has a setting that can change your outfit in a click of a button" I looked on the watch to see I had three options of outfit I also saw the cleo had some options too it's most likely to make her fit in with all the animals in the human world.

What you picked-

I picked which outfit I wanted to wear, then the watch scanned my body and in a blink of an eye I was dressed and all the sparkles in my hair were gone so my hair was just a plain old purple

I picked which outfit I wanted to wear, then the watch scanned my body and in a blink of an eye I was dressed and all the sparkles in my hair were gone so my hair was just a plain old purple. "And one more thing, on your watch you can contact me and talk to me on there and of course, I'll be checking in to see if you alright" Bea gave me a speech about not talking to anybody, not looking at anybody, etc. " so you gave me the money and everything, so can you tell me the place I'm going to and I'll just teleport over there. ( yes you can teleport but you chose not to that often because you lose a lot of energy when you teleport too often). "Oh yeah almost forgot!, the place you're going to is a cafe called Libeccio."

( I just realized that this was in my drafts since December so I rushed on this chapter but I just had to get another one out since it's been two months since I updated this book, but now for the next chapter we'll finally be able to meet our favorite gangstars! well, I'm tired now and it's 2 am so I'm signing off for now, BYE!

Word count- 800