Twice in one day?

<Rhyse PoV>
Okay, tonight I think I'm going to a party with Enya.

Rhyse- hey so are we going to that party u were talking about?
Enya- oh yes we are!
Rhyse- ha ha okay can't wait see ya at 9
Enya- okay see ya

It's 8:30 right now so I'm going to get ready. Only if I can find something to wear! Threw on a light blue crop top, High waisted shorts with high top Converses.
I did my makeup , put on some accessories and headed to the door. I waited for Enya to come.

Rhyse-were are u?
Enya- I'm coming, Just a block away.
Rhyse- okay see ya

Finally she came after waiting 5 minutes. " What took you so long!"
"Sorry this elderly woman was walking across the street." I got in the car and 3 minutes of silence Enya said " I'm not ready to take 5 minutes just to cross the street with a walking thingy" I laughed and started jamming out to GDFR.

We rolled up to the party. It didn't seem that big. As I walked in the house smelled like sweat. Well u can tell that this is a guys house! I decided I was going to get a drink but before I even got close to were the drinks out I heard my name and u thought it was Enya call me but no. I turned as so that cute boy form the grocery store.

<Kians PoV>
"I heard there's a party going on tonight Jc, want to go?" " Ya" I got ready. Me and Jc got in the car. The party is just a couple blocks away. I was walking around and I thought familiar face, it was the girl from the grocery store. And DANG she looked good!

<Rhyse PoV>
He look so hot tonight. He asked me who I was with and I said Enya. Duh. After just kind of chitchating he asked me to dance. Of course I would say yes but I didn't want to sound like I was desperate. So I just walked to the dance floor. I hope he gets it!

<Kians PoV>
I asked her to dance. She walked over to the dance floor... I'm taking that she likes me. We danced all night with some talk. It was nice.

<Rhyses PoV>
Ding! I woke up to. I looked at me phone...

Kian- hey pretty, good morning. How are?
Rhyse-Good morning to u too. I'm good u?
Kian-Better now that I'm talking to you.
Rhyse-Aww, got to go have breakfast.
Kian-Be for u go do u want to meet at the beach? I have something to ask u
Rhyse-Ya okay I will see u there at 11

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
~So ya, what Kians question?? Idk maybe u just have to wait to the best chapter! :) I hope u enjoy~