Welcome to my house

<Rhyse POV>
Oh my gosh! Is my room clean enough? Is my makeup great?! DID U GET THE FOOD!! "Come down Rhyse! Breath in and out. Everything is okay. It will be great!" Chloe says trying to make me simmer down. I was so nervous and excited for Kian to come over to my house. I'm glad Chloe came to help me. Ding Dong! "No! He's here! Tell him to go away! Or I don't like him anymore! NO! Don't say that! Say I'm sick! ANYTHING!" I say yelling at Chloe. " You know what... I'm just going to go hide... So you get the door and I'll be hiding in the kitchen.. Okay BYE!" Chloe says push my to the front door.
I answer the door and I saw Kian sitting on the ground. "Umm, why are you sitting on the ground?" I ask giving him my hand out. "I don't know... I have know idea" Kian said what you think the dirt off him self. " Okay well the living room is on the left" I point him to the living, then walking behind him. We sat on the couch not so close together. "Hey, wanna watch a movie?" I said getting up and walking up to the tv. "Can we watch a horror movie!" Kian said super excited. " I don't like scary movies" " Come on Rhyse, it's fine! I'm here." OMG I JUST FELL IN LOVE! That was the most hottest thing he has said! I put the movie in and I nervously walk to the couch and sat a foot or two away for kian.
I started getting scared and was curled up and covering my face. I felt a warm embrace wrap around me. Kian was cuddling me and then we started staring at each other then suddenly we started kissing. I don't think we finished the movie.