...blast to the past 2...

The drive home was full of laughter. Soon they arrived home.

Nanami opens. The door for you, extending his hand out for yours helping you out of the car.
Nanami scooped you up in his arms bridle style and took you in the house you in his arms and the wine hanging in a bag from his finger .
He set you down on your  nice and tidy  bed.  " I'll go open this" he said dangling the wine on his finger still " and get some wine glasses"

You got up and went to your closet reaching for a box that held precious memory's of your life with Nanami, well at least pictures, and souvenirs.

You struggled a bit to grab the box, your finger barely swiped the corner. You felt Nanami brush past you and grab the box one handed " ooo that heavier than I thought" he said as the box tilted down words  " thanks hun" you said sipping the top of the box sending a clod of powdery dust. " achoo" you looked over at Nanami how was sneezing " oops my bad".

Nanami poured you a glass of pure crimson wine. "That's not bad it reminds me of that wine we had in Hawaii" kento said swirling the sweet but tart wine in his glass.

"One 3 "
"1"
"2"
"3"
The two of you opens the box.
You started to get emotional " omg How could I ever forget about this" you held up a picture of Nanami in a maid dress

His eyes widened as he reached for the picture, you quickly pulling back " uh- uh remember the deal?"" ya" " I mean if you really want this back you have to give back the one of me" (This is the one)

" ya" " I mean if you really want this back you have to give back the one of me"
(This is the one)

Nanami looked down " don't show anyone"  " absolutely not this is for me only no one else can see how sexy my husband looks in a maid dress" Nanami looked at you disappointingly " hey! You married me"

Nanami looked at you disappointingly " hey! You married me"

You set the picture on your nightstand " what's next" you said rubbing your hands together as if you were going to say let's eat.

The two of you reminisced the box, finally at the bottom was your wedding vows.

" I'll go first" you announced slugging the rest of your wine down " more  plz"

" I (f/n) Nanami promises to love, to cherish, and respect you. When you are down I will be the one to build you up (                                                              ) and when we're old and grumpy I promise to love you the way I did young and even more.

You could tell kento was emotional his eyes were watering. " oh bebe" you pulled him into a hug and kissed your cheek " your turn!" Nanami huffed getting him self together

I kento Nanami  promise  to take care of you and love you no matter what, I promise to be fateful, and be the best husband I can. I'll try my best not to take up the whole bed or steal the covers, I'll do my best to put the toilet Seat down. (                          
) I'll give you the best married life possible.
I new the day I met you that I would had a future with you, and I'm so happy that we will share a path together

( sorry if that sucks I just wrote the first things in my head )

You felt tears stream down your face " UGH your vows are so much better than mine" Nanami smiled as he sniffled, wiping his own eyes. " we should renu vows more often" Nanami laughed at you " you just like to see me get choked up, don't you" " I mean it reminds me your human"  " what does that mean?"
" your just too perfect!".

You and Nanami were down to your last glasses, still reminisce and cuddling. " Nanami do you remember when you said once we got settled  into married life we could try for a baby?"
Nanam froze for a second " yes"
" I want a baby really bad"  " well uh we haven't talked about this a whole lot" " I know, that why we should start, we're only getting older, I'm 25 your 26, now's a perfect time" 
" (y/n) baby's are a lot of work" " I know that I have 3 siblings growing up" " I just don't know"Nanami said in a unsure tone " pleas I've been waiting five years" Nanami looked at you " do you not want kids or do you not want me to be the mother of your children do" Nanami cut you off with his lips  " no need for tears, it's just with how my work is going, I want to be there when our baby's grows up and it's a big commitment you can't just say your done"  " I know but  we can work all that out, pleas don't make decisions decisions like this based off work"  " I just don't know".