⁽ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ⁾

her new super suit is above in the media. artwork is by hannah alexander. the color schemes are red, black and gold with patterns of rose vines and dragon scales all over it. the shoulder armor is shaped like a dragon's head and she wears black and gold wrist armor with obsidian black dragon scales on them. it's styled like the picture but just try to imagine how i described it. if not, then you can just imagine the picture.  she wears the headband like wonder woman does with her hair down. 

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

-ˋˏ [ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ] ˎˊ-

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

       Men in black carefully walked around metal crates of expensive equipment. The area was sketchy and dark as everyone worked at a fast pace. One of the men ended up dropping one of the boxes on the ground, much to his partner's dismay. 

    "Careful, you fool!" a man in glasses berated them, feeling annoyed. "This equipment is worth more than your lives!" 

      A woman, working off of a laptop, noticed an alert on her screen. "What?" she answered the call. 

     "The titans will be here in less than a minute" a mysterious voice replied. 

     "I see no signs of that." She said, confused. She looked up and saw no one was there. 

     "Believe, don't believe." the voice said, not caring at all. "Your choice." Before she could reply, whoever it was hung up the phone. 

     Meanwhile, down below them, there were two guards on the patrol. Just then, a vine wrapped itself around one of their legs. Before he could register what was going on, the vine suddenly yanked him up in the air and then let him fall. Knocking him out while the other one got hit by a green energy blast. 

     Starfire and Nightwing landed right where the guards were before she signalled for the rest of the team to follow. 

     Idalia gracefully landed on the ground, using her magic to fly over to them. Gold and diamond-like energy aura surrounded her hands as her eyes glowed brightly. Seeing as she was the first to make it there, she greeted her two mentors with a smile. 

    "Nice job on the vine attack, Flower Power." Nightwing complimented, giving her a pat on the head. Causing the demi-goddess to smile at the gesture.