⁽ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 ⁾

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

-ˋˏ [ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 ] ˎˊ-

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

KING AEGON IV WAS A BROKEN KING. He used to be such a kind man with life in his eyes but the day he lost the love of his life was the day he lost his heart. Hecate was a forbidden heart he obtained in his younger years and during those days, he figured out that she was pregnant with his child. His heir. A baby girl. He never got to hold her or name her or even love her. He has no idea how she looks or if she's even alive and that killed him.

Valyria is a beautiful planet with sapphire like skies, emerald green plant life and vibrant flowers that were out of this world. It was like an elysium, heaven. The Valyrian people were intelligent, strong and just. They all had pure white hair and light violet eyes. It was a perfect planet. But their war with Trigon took a toll on its peaceful atmosphere. Finding out that King Aegon helped produce an heir  with a greek goddess, it dampened their faith in finding her. But that didn't stop them from eternalizing their would be heir.

For when their king mourned, they all mourned with him. Aegon's heart shattered into pieces when he was informed that Hecate was dead and his baby girl was gone. But years of mourning did not stop him from searching the universe for her. And he will not stop until he finds the only thing that he has of his lost love.

"Your Grace!" Daeron, the king's trusted advisor, ran into the den room of the palace. His voice held urgency as his eyes were widened. "Your Grace!"

Aegon stood by his window, watching the birds of their species fly by. The planet was experiencing what people on earth would call summer. The sun was hot and the days were bright. His almost lifeless eyes remained on the view in front of him. It was as if he had never smiled before. How lifeless his eyes had become after losing so much.

"Yes, Daeron?" He spoke quietly, keeping his back turned to him.

Daeron took a second to take in a breath, for he ran all the way there when he received the best news he could ever hear. He had been searching for the king's child for years and now, the beacon has been lit. The necklace that was given to Hecate ( which was a gift for their child ) started to show on their radar. That could only mean that the unknown heir is alive somewhere!

"My king......The medallion..." He said in a breathy tone. His words caused Aegon to give him his full attention. Aegon's face showed interest and curiosity. He hadn't spoken about that necklace in a long time. It was a gift to his child. Hecate promised to give it to her when she was born.