5

You were having a lazy day with Harry, just sitting on the cough, in his lap of course, and watching a boring tv show. As long as you were with Harry you liked it. 

You suddenly heard stumping noises and saw a worried Manny walk in the room. 

"Guys my- my father is here!" Manny said. 

Harry groaned. "Oh god... How can he even call him a father?" Harry mumbled as he stood up with you. 

"Well? Where is he?" Harry asked. 

"There!" Manny pointed to a dark corner in the room and out walked a crusty looking man. 

Your face scrunched up. "Ugh... how long has he been there?" You asked Harry. He shrugged. 

"I don't know. Could be hours, could be minutes, could be seconds." Harry told you. 

You frowned. "Well okay uhm... hello my name is- uh- Y/n." You told the man awkwardly. 

He completely ignored you and walked past you towards Manny. 

"No dad, i don't wanna come with you!'' Manny said and ran towards you and Harry, you were standing next to each other, and wrapped his arms around your and Harry's legs. 

"I wanna stay here." 

The man grunted and walked towards you and pulled on Manny's arm. 

"Ow stop hurting me!" Manny shouted but the man didn't listen and kept tugging. 

"Hey can't you hear him? H-hes he-" Harry tried to tell the man to stop but he just continued tugging. 

"Stop this nonsense!" You suddenly heard someone scream. 

"Huh?" 

You all looked up to see... 

"Hey you're the food deliverer!" You said. 

Harry groaned. "As if this couldn't get any worse." He mumbled. 

"Yes I am! But outside of delivering food I also do other things, like teaching! And I wanna tell you guys something about jealousy!" The delivery man said. 

"What? Jealousy? what does that have to do with this?" Harry asked. 

"A lot, actually! Look, this man right here, uhm what is your name, sir?" Delivery guy asked Manny's father.

 He didn't reply. He just looked him dead in the eye. 

"His name is Roy." Manny said. 

"Thank you. Now, Roy. Let me tell you that you are jealous! Jealous of the fact that you can't treat your own son the way they're treating them! You are a bad father!" Delivery guy shouted. 

That made Roy stiffen a little bit and he walked back in the shadow in the corner and just randomly disappeared. 

"Your safe again, Manny. Thank you for helping us, delivery man. Now can you please leave-" Harry got interrupted. 

"the name is Cole and I'm not done yet because you, uhm red man-" "Harry." "Right. Harry. You are jealous!" Cole said. 

"What? N- no im not... jealous. Why would i be jealous?" Harry asked, annoyed. 

"Your not just jealous, Harry, no! You're jealous of someone." Cole said while grinning. 

"No i-im not! I'm not jealous of anyone!" Harry denied. 

"Oh? So you won't mind it if I do this?" Cole asked as he walked behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He was quite tall and his chin was on your head. Your face heated up.