dating simulator?!?!

Y/n and her friend finally got in the mall after an 1 hour bus ride there. Y/n for once was looking exited to see what was inside the big mall which her friend smiled. She was happy that y/n was out of her anime manga filled room that was also filled with hello kitty's and that one rengoku and mitsuri body pillow.

They went everywhere. Y/n mostly followed their friend to the clothes shop she wanted to go. But everytime y/n friend got something on, she always said it looked fat on her.

' bitch if you think you look Fat on them then I look like I weight more than tve whole galaxy! Bitch I'm going to take this chair under me with one hand and throw it at while with the other hand I'm going to punch and bob'bob'bob some intelligence on your fucking small brains!-' y/n's thought were cutted of by her friends yell.

"Hey Y/n! DIDN'T you say you liked demon slayer?! Well here is a dating game for the anime- "

"WHERE?!?!?"

" ...         IN FRONT OF YOU YOU STUPID ASS BITCH!! THIS IS WHY NO TEACHER LIKES YOU! YOU CAN'T SEE SHIT AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT IS THE QUESTION ON THE FUCKING BOARD! "

" YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. ALMOST EVERY TEACHER HATES YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZY ASS AND YOUR BAD GRADES. BITCH YOU ALWAYS COPY MY NOTES EVEN THO I '-CaN'T sEe' "

"..."

"..."

"So like are you going to buy it? "

" hell yes I am."

- time skip -

Both of the girls were on a bus going to home. They had a great day to be honest and y/n missed that.

" you know... we should do this more often. " y/n admitted and looked to his shopping bag.
There were her hello kitty things she took from every single stall she saw. Then there was a rengoku and mitsuri figure cuz like... why not..? And lastly there was the game y/n was so exited to play.

" yea... like we used to. You know You seems very distant these days... is everything okay? " y/n friend asked, worried something had happened.

" oh... I guess I haven't felt like going out lately. I just... enjoy being on my own.. "
Y/n said while looking at her phone. There was a missed call from her dad but she didn't have the motivation to call back.

".hmm... you know if anything happens you can call me, right? " the girl asked beside the other which y/n held out thumbs up.
" let's help eachother okay? You helped me get out of the messy relations ship and you helped me get put of the abusive household I called home... you know I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't here... " y/n's friend took a hold of her hand which she smiled. She looked up to see her friends eyes. The perfect emerald green she used to see ever since she was little.

" yea... I 'll call you when stragedy strucks. " ema said while looking back down to her shoes again. She didn't know why but she didn't feel the motivation to wake up, go to school, shower, brush hair or teeth or literally anything. Y/n only went here because first it was her crush asking and second it was her best friend asking.

They eventually came to the stop where y/n would leave. She said her good byes and sprinted home, the game on her hands. She took of her shoes and ran to her room.

" hey mom, hey dad! Bye mom, bye dad!" She said and sprinted to the door of her room and locked it before putting the game on her computer.

The first to come up was the home screen. There was Shinobu and mitsuri with the things like start, game explanation and story explanation.