Visions

Ahsoka's P.O.V

'Where am I?' I ask myself.

I look around. The room is red. There is a window at the end of the room. Coruscant? But I was on Shili.... what's happening. Chancellor Palpatine sits in a chair looking out on the city.

"Chancellor? What am I doing here? The last thing I remember is.... falling asleep." I ask him.

He doesn't answer. It's like he doesn't hear me. Is this a dream? Then the door opens and he turns around. Masters Windu, Tiin, Fisto, and Kolar walk in with hard expressions.

"Master Windu! I take it that General Grievous has been destroyed then? I must say you are hear sooner than expected."

The masters start taking out there lightsabers.

"In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you are under arrest Chancellor." Master Windu states.

What's happening!?

The Chancellor's face becomes colder.

"Are you threatening me Master Jedi?"

"The senate will decide your fate."

His voice gets harder.

"I am the Senate."

"Not yet."

The Chancellor stands up. A lightsaber suddenly come out of his sleave. How did he do that!? He's not Force-Sensative! And how does he have a lightsaber!?

"It's treason then." He says slowly.

He ignites his lightsaber. It's red! He's a Sith!?

He jumps hrough the air at the masters. He went right through me!? This has to be a nightmare. He kills Master Kolar and Master Tinn with two swipes of his lightsaber. How is he so fast!? He turns his attention to Master Windu and Master Fisto but soon cuts down Master Fisto. He's still alive.

The scene changes. Chancellor Palpatine is against the pane of the broken window using Force Lightning at Master Windu. He is blocking it and forcing it back at him. Anakin is watching. It looks like his face is melting!

"I have the power to save the one you love!"

"Don't listen to him Anakin! AHHHH!"

He finally stops and Master Windu points his lightsaber at Chancellor Palpatine.

"I am going to end this. Once and for all!" Master Windu says.

"You can't! He must stand trial!"

"He is to dangerous to be left alive! He has control of the Senate and the courts!"

The disfigured form of Chancellor Palpatine pleads to Anakin to save him.

"It's not the Jedi way!" Anakin screams.

'What are you doing Anakin? He has killed two Jedi Masters and injured another one!'

"I need him!" Anakin screams.

Master Windu starts to raise his lightsaber. He swings it down but Anakin ignites his and cuts off his hand.

"Anakin! No!" I yell.

Master Windu screams as Palpatine laughs and sends him flying out of the window with Force Lightning.

"NOO!" I yell.

"What have I done?" Anakin asks himself.

Palpatine stands up and looks at him. His voice is gravely not sounding kind as it used to be.

"You are fulfilling your destiny Anakin. Become my apprentice. Learn to use the Dark Side of the Force."

"I will do whatever you ask."

"No Anakin! Please!"

"Good."

"Just help me save Padmé's life. I can't live without her."

'What? I knew they were married but how did he know she was going to die?'

"Together I know we will discover the secret."

"I pledge myself to you Master."

"You will be a powerful Sith. Henceforth you will be known as Darth Vader."

The scene changes again to Commander Cody talking to Palpatine or should I say Sidious.

"Execute Order 66."

Order 66?

"It will be done my Lord."

He closes the transmission and tells a clone to shoot at someone. I look to where he points.

'Obi Wan!'

The cannon shoots and knocks Obi Wan and the beast he was riding down into some water.

'Good. He's alive.'

Then it changes again and again of Jedi dying.

'Master Mundi. Master Allie. Aayla. Master Plo. Oh Master Plo....'

The scene changes again to clones attacking Jedi at the Temple.

"Noooo!" I scream.

It changes to Anakin slaughtering younglings. Tears flow down my face.

'He's truly gone isn't he?'

The scenes just keep coming. Old Obi Wan, Darth Vader in the suit, Luke Skywalker, Leia Skywalker, the Death Stars, Alderaan being destroyed, Vader cutting Luke's hand off, Luke getting electrocuted, Vader killing the Emperor, Vader...no. Anakin dying.

Then it changes back to the Temple. I'm in the Room of 1000 Fountans. A man is sitting under a tree. He's meditating. He opens his eyes and looks straight at me.

"Come Ahsoka. We have a lot to talk about."