weird dreams

Smut/nsfw warning

"Finally I have my bed."

It was 10 at night.even though she came back at 5 pm,she had to organize many things before she could even sleep.

"I hope umbrella isn't mad about no bedtime story tonight...i'll make it up to her but for now sleep."

Soon parasoul fell asleep.

"Parasoul...lets make this more fun hm~?"

valentine pulled away from parasoul after a make-out both being in their underwear in bed.

"Well I do like fun~"

That was all valentine needed before she rested her two fingers on top of parasouls opening.

"So wet...you're just waiting for my touch aren't you?"

Parasoul looked away In embarrasment but valentine could obviously see what parasoul wanted.

Valentine then stuck two fingers inside of parasoul making parasoul cry out a loud moan.

"Oh my princess..we wouldn't want to alert anyone else in the castle would we?"

"D-don't tell me what t-to do.."

"Oh princess...you are not the one in control.."

Valentine whispered that last part and that shut parasoul up in a heartbeat.

Valentine continued with her fingers pumping in and out of parasoul hearing parasoul moans made her go faster and faster.

Parasoul soon came all over valentines fingers feeling out of breath.

"I hope that's not all you have nurse.."

"Now now parasoul...are you really this needy? Now what's the magic word?"

Oh Lord..begging. Parasoul hated begging but..

".....please..please keep on fucking me..."

Valentine then got out a large pink strap-on and then put it.

Parasoul was shocked yet she wanted it deep inside her especially if valentine is fucking her.

"I see...well don't keep me waiting~"

Valentine thrusted the dildo inside earning another loud moan from parasoul.

As valentine was fucking parasoul without fail,parasoul groped Valentine's large E sized breasts in hands.the gesture shocked valentine but soon pulled out.

"Hey! I didn't get to finsh!"

"Well I think another position is in order."

Valentine then layed on her back with the dildo still on her.parasoul got the message and got on top of valentine.

Parasoul soon started to ride Valentine's hard plastic dick.parasoul and Valentine's moans filled parasouls room so much that they had to silence each other by going back to making out.

"Fuck! Valeire I'm cumming~!"

"Me too!"

A long kiss silenced the final moans coming from the two women as they finished on each other.cum flowing out of the women as parasoul flopped onto her back.

Valentine and parasoul snuggle with each other as parasoul starts to wake up.

Parasoul woke up flustered,covers on the floor,and a hand inside her underwear.

".....what in the fuck was that..?"

?"

Take this as an im sorry.