A Christmas gift

It has been a few months since Marie has been defeated.Parasoul has asked valentine out on a second date for Christmas Eve.Valentine has finished eating her food while parasoul has something to give her.

"What do you have to give me?"

"Here.i hope that you like it.."

Parasoul had given valentine a necklace.the necklace was a black/pink jewel with two hearts.valentine was touched.

"Wow....parasoul this is beautiful..thank you!"

There it was.parasoul saw valentine give a big smile.parasoup likes whenever valentine smiles.it puts her at ease..

"I like when you do that.."

"...you like what?"

"Your smile...even after all this time it's still beautiful.."

"Wow...that is cheesy.."

"I know.lets go out onto to the balcony.."

Valentine and parasoul are now on the balcony. tonight it has decided to snow so snow is falling on them.

"....hey Valentine,what do you want for Christmas.."

"I...don't know...what do you want for Christmas..?"

"Well I want the new annie 5 season doll and car,I want the big annie of the stars playset,and I want you."

"Oh well-wait... You want me?"

"Yeah...look I know that we still like baggage between each other,but I miss alot of things about you...like your smile.."

"Your smile is so cute and it makes me smile...when ever you smile,it takes me back and it makes me fall in love.."

.....

"Are you back in love parasoul?"

"With you...yes..yes I am."

Parasoul and valentine stared at each other for a minute.how could they not?they both looked beautiful in their dresses and it's snowing.

Valentine couldn't help herself by getting closer and closer until her lips touched parasouls.it shocked parasoul a little bit but soon she was kissing back as snow fell around them.

Parasoul pulled away.

"...i loved that..i love whenever you kiss me..it makes me smile.."

"And I love it when YOU smile.."

Valentine gave parasoul a peck on the nose after that sentence making parasoul giggle.

"Merry Christmas and happy birthday Valerie.."

Valentine and parasoul share one last kiss for the night before they decide to go to bed endings this date.

After they left the balcony,snow fell onto the ground where they were standing making a heart.

TBC

Merry Christmas and happy birthday valentine!!!🎉🎉🎄🎄