GRADE 2 - THE BIG MEET

So it was the day before school started and I was so sad the holidays were at a end! I really wanted to stay at my old school but some stupid girls brought lighters to school so they took them to the library and they burnt the whole building down so we had to find a new school to go to.. I was feeling really scared and nervous about the people in the new school but I had a feeling it was meant to be and that it will be a good change :)
*NEXT DAY, THE SCHOOL DAY*
"Wake up Hunni" Said Jade's mum nicely.
It was 6:30am and I was so tired because I didn't get any sleep last night simply because I couldn't stop thinking about today..
I finally got up at 6:40am and did my morning routine..
1. Get out of bed and go to the bathroom and do all the bathroom stuff..
2. Get my clothes on
3. Do my makeup (I only put i lipbalm)
4. Eat breakfast
5. Get my bag ready and go to school
On the way to school I was listening to some classical music.. Just because my mum likes it.. I don't really like that type of music but I do listen to it when I'm with my mum. I would rather have back street boys or one direction..
*AT SCHOOL*
"Bye jade! Have a lovely and fun day at school today" said Mum
I knew where my classroom was because I had a tour of the school on the holidays but I still wasn't 100% sure where everything else was.. There was 2 other girls who looked really friendly and nice who greeted me nicely when I walked through the school gates. They asked me my name and I said 'Jade.' What's your names? I asked politely.
"My name is Haylee" and "my name is Natalie but you can call me Nat"
Oh cool :) nice to meet you girls! Haylee asked me what class I was in and I replied '2M'
They said, "WERE IN THAT CLASS TOO! OMG" from that second I thought that maybe we could be best friends.. I didn't want them to think I'm weird for asking so I left it until the 1 week goes by..
*CLASS*
"Good morning class! As you may see we have a lovely girl in our class this year! Would Jade please like to come up to introduce herself?"
hi, my name is Jade and I'm 8 years old I love to dance, sing and play sports I also love listening to music.
That was embarrassing I said to myself..
"Okay now class we need some lovely girls to be friends with Jade and help her settle in quickly, who would like to do that?" Said the teacher.. (Her name was Miss Moss)
"ME ME ME! Said Haylee excitingly!"
"Anyone else?" Asked Miss Moss
"ME, said Natalie"
"Ok you to girls can be with Jade and help her settle in for the first few weeks :)"
* DAY GOES BY *
(Girls doing usual stuff, talking laughing not paying attention in class)
*END OF THE DAY*
"Okay class time to pack up because it's home time!"
It was 3:15pm and the day went very fast!
*WALKING DOWN TO THE GATES WHERE THE PARENTS WAIT TO PICK UP THEIR CHILDREN*
"So how was your day today?" Asked Nat.
"I suppose good :) it went really fast! Said Jade
"I guess that's good haha usually the day goes slow for me but my day went pretty fast aswell! Anyway my mums here so I have to go bye" said Haylee
I saw my mum too so I told Nat I have to go now and I'll see her tomorrow. Once I got in the car Mum asked me questions about my first day at Saint Bumbles primary school and I replied saying 'Good! :) I made 2 friends and they are really nice :)'
"That's good to hear said Mum!" :) she looked happy for me!
We got home and I saw Dad on the couch watching TV.
"HI DAD!" I said happily.
"Hi sweetie! How was your first day?"
"Good :) I made 2 friends and I hope they will become my best friends because they are very nice :)"
What's there names? Asked dad curiously..
"Well 1 is is called Natalie but we all call her Nat and the other friend is called Haylee!"
"That's good!"
I went upstairs to my bedroom and went on youtube I was watching simplysage6's new video she posted in the morning but I was at school so I couldn't watch it.
(I HAD MACCAS FOR DINNER THAT NIGHT)
Then I had a shower and got into bed.. I was watching season 5 episode 1 of DanceMoms!
I slowly started to close my eyes and feel asleep..
~END OF CHAPTER 1~
I will keep updating each day! And if I miss a day I'm very sorry! Remember if you don't like this book don't worry about reading it! You don't have to! :)
ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBARY XOXO 💗
byeee