The crush rumour

AHHH😴🙌 so it's 6:00am and its a Tuesday morning! I have school today so I decided to get up take a quick shower and go eat breakfast after that I did my morning routine again! And by 7:50am I was out the door so I could be on my way to school! This is the first time my dad drives me to school so I am a bit nervous if we get lost but i think he will be fine :)
(As usual I am listening to music/sleeping in the car on the way to school)
*GET TO SCHOOL*
Surprisingly I was the first one in my class to be at school! I would've thought I would been last because we would have gotten lost but everything turned out fine and I got to school at 8:14am I waited by myself near the gate until Natalie and Haylee came.. At 8:20am I saw Haylee walking (she walks in the mornings)
We had a nice chat about some boys..
"hi!! :) good morning" said Haylee
"hi Haylee!! Good morning!" :) replied Jade
"So what is there to talk about.. Umm so have you found any boys you like yet?"
"What?! No way hoze a! I think they are all mean and ugly tbh"
"Really?? I thought you would have liked Marcus.. He seems your type plus I always catch him staring at you in class!!" Said Haylee secretly..
"Well he may like me but I don't like him!" Replied Jade angrily.
"Oh well Haha Look there is Natalie!" Said Haylee
At this time it was 8:28am
"hi Nat!" Said Jade
"HEYYYY!!!" Said Haylee happily
"Hi girls!! Watcha talkin bout?" Natalie asked.
"Just boys! I think Marcus likes Jade" said Haylee
"NOOO!" Said Jade
"omg YAS!!! I see him staring at her all the time in class!!" Said Natalie.
"guys.. He doesn't like me and I DON'T like him!" Replied Jade more angrily.
"Alright alright jesus!!! Calm down!!" Said Haylee.
So the bell goes and it was 8:55am that's the first bell and then the second bell rings at 9.00am when teachers should open doors for the students to come inside the classroom.
*SKIP TO LUNCH TIME*
"sooo I saw Marcus looking at me today but when I looked back he turned his head.." Said Jade talking to Haylee and Nat.
"Realllllyyyy!!!????" Said Nat
"omg I think I saw him look at you! Was it during math?" Asked Haylee
"Yehh!" :) said Jade blushing
*MARCUS COMES TO ME*
"Hi Jade! Umm so can I talk to you seperatly?" Asked Marcus politely.
"yeah sure" replied Jade nervously.
"Umm so I don't know how to say this but I think you already know what I'm about to tell you...
"Just say it" said Jade
"Okay well I sorta like you.. You may have noticed me looking at you a few times in class yesterday and today! I hope it's not weird.. I don't want anyone to know so please keep it a secret and I also want to clear that I don't want to be your girlfriend or anything.. Just friends" :) said Marcus bravely.
"YEH to be honest (tbh) I also have a little crush on you.. Not that I want to but your cute :))" said Jade shyly...
"Thanks I guess haha! So I just wanted to let you know but please don't tell anyone because I just want to be friends!!" Said Marcus
"Yes I totally agree! Okay anyway thanks for that! Bye!!" I said happily.
"Byee" replied Marcus walking away..
*Jade walks back to Natalie and Haylee*
"Omg tell me what he said!!" Said Nat
"I can't tell you! Sorry" said Jade feeling sorry
"Pleaseeee!!!! We promise we won't tell anyone!
"Okay okay! Well he has a crush on me but he just wants be friends so I said that's fine so we are now friends! ONLY friends!" Said Jade telling Nat and Haylee secretly.
Oh cool said the girls!
LAST PERIOD OF THE DAY COMES
so the the period which is period 6 is a chat group so we just talk about random things and I was sitting there and this girl said, "well I have something to say.. MARCUS AND JADE ARE GF & BF!"
"u m . . . EXCUSE ME?!! we are not boyfriend and girlfriend! Seriously Were just friends! This girls name was Alexandra and everybody hated her.. Her Bestfriend was jelly and jelly's best friend was Tulip they were the mean girls! I didn't really know how mean they actually were since its only my 2nd day at this new school but I was already over them!
*EVERYBODY SOME HOW FINDS OUT ABOUT THE CRUSH THING WITH MARCUS AND EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL IS TALKING ABOUT IT!*
(Me and Marcus act like we don't know anything that's going on)
Anyway so it was home time and I said goodbye to Nat and Hay (haylee's new nick name) and I also said bye to Marcus and my teacher! :)
* GET IN THE CAR AT 3:27pm *
"Hi dad" said Jade
"Hey honey bunny! How was school?!"
"Alright.. Everybody thinks that me and some guy and Bf & Gf but I don't even know him well! We're just friends!" I said to dad seriously.
"Don't worry about it! Just tease them back!" Said dad nicely.
* gets home *
hey mum! I said
"Hey Jade :)" how was school?
I told her the same thing as I told dad and she said the same thing dad did!
Anyway after that conversation I did my homework and then my mum called me to come downstairs for dinner! We had pizza for dinner! #YUM
after I ate I played for a while and talked to my friends on social media for a while... I watched some YouTube videos on my IPad mini.
After all that it was about 8:30pm so I got into bed and started to close my eyes and drift away into my sleep.
THANK YOU FOR READING TILL THE END!💗✌️
PLEASE VOTE AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBARY! 📖
REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS BOOK WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY 👪👐
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND ILL BE UPDATING TOMORROW! 🙌🎀
Byeeeeee ❤️❤️