Monday

Here the week goes! Monday morning 7:00am
I just woke up and I was so tired! I'm taking the bus today.. The bus comes at 8am so I have to be there by 7:50am
*at school*
I went to school and the bell rang.. Natalie and Haylee were not there..
I went through the first few periods of school and then recess came.. I didn't know who to hang out with so I started to look for some new friends for the day.. I see this girl and I think that she is very nice her name is 'ALEXANDRA' (auto correct puts her name in capitals 😂)
I start to talk to her and start to get to know her.. I didn't know if I wanted to be friends with her or not.. I decided to ask alexandra if she would like to be my friend.. We hung out for recess and then we had to go back to class.. We talked in class a bit but I didn't sit next to her.. I usually sat with Haylee and Natalie but they were not at school..
*LUNCH TIME*
I kinda forgot about Marcus over the weekend.. I thought to myself, I'm in grade 2 I don't want to hang out with boys yet.. I say hi but that's all.
I hung out with alexandra for the rest of the day.. Home time comes and I can't wait till I get home because I'm getting my hair straightened because we have school photo day tomorrow.. I couldn't wait.
"Hey hunny" says mum
"Hi" says Jade getting in to the car
"How was school?" Asks mum
"Good, Haylee and Natalie weren't at school today but I made a new friend"
"Oh that's good!" Says mum
I end up having a shower and doing my homework then I straighten my hair and went to bed..
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time.. We have 4 projects due this Friday so I'm really busy plus I've got dancing, sorry about that! Please forgive me.. PLEASE VOTE, SHARE, AND ADD TO LIBARY