chapter 7

After Ryu Said that he had to duck from a Small blast that Lucifer sent at him.

"Say that again I dear you." Lucifer Said Emotionless.

"maybe it should be you going to school and not me old Man." Ryu Said with a Smirk.

"You damm Brat just wait I will get you back for this." Lucifer Said pissed.

As Ryu was about to say something Rhea slapped his head.

"Stop messing with your Grandfather now Ryu." Rhea Said Seriously but looked more and more Demon like.

"YES MOTHER" Ryu Yelled in fright.

"Good Now where father, grandmother, great Grandmother and Great great GrandMother." Rhea asked.

"There in another room they have not woken up yet." Ryu answered.

Time skip 2 weeks.

(I will Make it So a Day in dxd is four months in his dimension)

Ryu went back to his House to get Tiamat, Grayfia and Maria and Brought them to the new Dimension, they where  shocked at what he did but Tiamat Give him a Bone Crushing hug and Run to Lucifer, after words Ryu, Grayfia and Maria, went to the Shinto Gods to help them in Naruto.

"Your here Ryu-Sama welcome to ame." Amaterasu said a Smile.

"Hello lady Amaterasu good to see you again how is it been with you." Ryu Asked With a Smile.

"It has been well and you." Amaterasu asked with a Smile.

"Well it has been hectic first I got my Great Great great great Grandmother unsealed, then created a new Dimension, then Revived my mother, grandfather, great great Grandmother, great great great GrandMother, great great great great Grandfather, and my Great Great great great great Grandfather then had to wait for them to wake up but now that that is Done I am here to help you with you problem." Ryu explained with sigh.

"Wait Rhea is alive now." Amaterasu asked surprised.

"Yes I will send you there after I finish in the Naruto verse so you only need to send us there." Ryu Said.

"Us, I can't go with you remember." Amaterasu said.

"I know I was talking about Grayfia and Maria who are here with me." Ryu Said with laugh.

"Oh sorry you two I didn't notice you." Amaterasu said with a embarrassed blush.

"It fine we know how much attention Ryu Can take so don't worry right Sister." Maria Said Looking at Amaterasu.

Grayfia Nodded her head.

"Ok I will open a portal Oh and can you please bring Kaguya back with you." Amaterasu said as She made a Black portal.

Ryu Nodded And walked through the portal with Both Lucifuge Sister's.

"Lady Amaterasu watch out for the Gremory girl she might try something while we aren't here." Grayfia said before going through the portal.

'I guess I can send a few of the Kitsune and Wolf's there to take a look but ryu please bring my Daughter back.' Amaterasu thought.

[Ryu Pov]

'Man this is a Pain I forgot to Ask what he looked like I guess I will sense him.'

"Master how will we find the man we are looking for." Grayfia Asked me Curious.

"I don't know just yet but we could go to the Forgotten Lands Where Kaguya Use to live and Grow The Tree And get the Chakra Fruit, It would Give us the Renne-sharingan along with Chakra of this Universe although we'll have to Train I Believe that the time difference is Not to Bad it Should be One day her 1 hours back home what do you girls think."

"I am Fine With what ever you want Ryu-sama but we should Get information and For that we will need Power Here and for some reason I can't feel most of my Mana." Grayfia answered with some concern.

"Yes Master It is the same with me I can't feelost of my Mana at all I can still feel the Touki I learned from you so I believe we should Go and get this Fruit you talked about." Maria Said with Closed eyes and a White Glow.

"Hmm it is Possible the Law of this World."

"What do you mean Master." Both asked Me confused.

"What I mean is that there is only one power here and that is Chakra so the law of the world is that the only energy one can use here is Chakra and for why you Can Still use Touki is Because It a A small Part of Chakra From The Yokai."

Time skip Forgotten Lands.

"This Place Looks So Dead are you sure we are at the Right place Master." Grayfia Asked Curious.

"Yes Fia-Chan this is it, and the Reason for it looking so Dead is Because of the Hagaromo Otsutsuki The Half-Breed who called his Self a God Of Chakra, who made a Dumm choice to give Chakra to Humanity, he believes that humans should are Prefect and that Past on to his Youngest. Son Asura so he wanted to give his Power and make him the Heir of the Otsutsuki clan instead of indra who was his Right full Heir, thus starting a War Between the Two Brothers."

"He is an Idiot Master I have Seen one episode that you watch, his soul should still be here, can't you Do something." Maria asked.

"Yes but only After I Get the Chakra Fruit even though I have Chakra it is of Our Dimension not This One so I need to get that Fruit to Use Chakra here." 

"Ryu-Sama you still have Your Power why don't you use it." A curious Grayfia Asked.

"Well you see I want to Destroy him with the power he thinks he is God of."

Both Nodded but Maria asked.

"Master Where is the Chakra Fruit you where talking about."

"Know that You Mention it I don't Really know.

Both Looked at me with dumbfounded look Grayfia then pinched me.

"Ouch Fia-Chan that hurts."

"You deserve it Ryu-Sama." Grayfia answered with no emotion.

"Fine I wanted an adventure but fine I will Teleport the fruit to me."

After I said that I started to focus on my,  hands and after a While a Blood Red fruit.

"Master is that heart looking thing the fruit." Maria asked.

"Yes It is Now wait a Bit I will make More."

I start Using my Magic to clone the Fruit Seven Times.

"Eat One I have plans for others."

Both grabbed a Fruit and looked at before eating it.

[No one pov.]

Ryu Looked at Them Before Eating his Chakra Fruit, then Ryu felt a Sudden rush of energy though small.

"How do the Two of you Feel." Ryu Asked concerned.

"It feels weird like a endless source of energy." Maria Said.

"Hmm Master Why are your Eyes Different." Grayfia Asked Curious and Making Maria look.

"That is Because I Have Noe unlocked the Renne-sharingan Same with the Both of you now lefts Go Train." Ryu answered her.

Both Nodded and Ryu Made a Portal to a Near By island.

End.

Happy New years