Hinokami

~With Y/n~

Y/n: "It's you..." 

The demon turns to look at her. 

Kokushibo: "Hello. It's good to see that you're all healed. Let us go-" 

Y/n: "No. Not without Rui." 

Kokushibo: "You're attached to that demon?"

 Y/n: "Either Rui comes with us or I'm not going."

Kokushibo: "Fine. We'll go collect Rui." 

Y/n ditches Kokushibou. 

Kokushibo: "Which way... She abandoned me?!"

~In the forest of Mt. Natagumo~

Tanjiro tries to slice through Rui's spider thread, but his sword breaks. 

Tanjiro: "Huh...?" 

Tanjiro dodges, but the thread still slices his face. 

Tanjiro: "Ngh...!" 

Tanjiro lands on the ground and looks at his sword. 

Tanjiro: No way! My sword...!

~In the forest of Mt. Natagumo; elsewhere~

Inosuke catches his breath after Giyū defeats the Spider Demon Father. 

Inosuke: Amazing! He's on a different level! The force of his stroke is in a different class! He's head and shoulders above the rest! He slashed that tough-as-nails monster like tofu! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! 

Giyū sheaths his sword. 

Inosuke: Who is this guy?! I still have goosebumps, dammit! 

Giyū glances at Inosuke and turns to leave. 

Inosuke: "Hold up a second! Fight me, Mismatched Haori! You beat that Twelve Kizuki! And I'm gonna beat you! That's how I've drawn it up! If I can do that... that'll make me the most powerful of all!" 

Giyū: "Go back to training, idiot." 

Inosuke: "What the?!" 

Giyū: "That was no Twelve Kizuki or anything close to one. You can't even tell that much?" 

Inosuke: "Sure I can tell! I never thought that scrub could be one of the Twelve Kizuki, either! It was Tanjiro who said it was one of the Twelve Kizuki! All I did was repeat what he said, all right?!" 

Giyū ties Inosuke up to a tree and walks off. 

Inosuke: Ngh...! What's going on? Did he just tie me up? So quick! This guy's so quick! "Wait, you! Come back here!" 

Giyū: "Stay out of battle if you don't even realize how hurt you are." 

Inosuke: "Huh?! I can't hear you! Your voice is too soft, and you walk too fast! I said hold up a second! Untie these ropes right now! Hey! Hey! Hey~!!"

~At Zenitsu's location~

Zenitsu breathes heavily as Shinobu stands over him. 

Shinobu: "Yoo-hoo! Are you all right?" 

Zenitsu: "Gramps..." 

Shinobu: "Who are you calling "Gramps"?" 

Zenitsu: "Just now, Gramps showed up, and told me not to give up."

Shinobu: "Oh, you saw your life flashing before your eyes. According to one theory, the reason one sees such images just before death is because you're searching for a way to avoid death by going through all your past experiences and memories."