Master of the Mansion

The episode starts with birds chirping and the view of wisteria flowers. Tanjiro is laying on the ground unconscious. A red and yellow-haired male looks at Y/n. 

???: "I heard you sliced Shinobu's sword in half! How?!"

Y/n: "Ahhh. Star and Constellation Breathing. Two breathing forms I was forced to create during my fight with upper moon one." 

A white-haired male gets interested in the conversation. 

The white-haired male: "You nearly killed Shinobu, correct?" 

Y/n: "I was protecting my three little siblings. If someone tried to kill three of the people you love most would you not fight back to protect them?" 

The white-haired male thinks about her question. 

The White-Haired man: "I would Flamboyantly kill them in responce." 

Y/n: "You would do the same thing I did. Besides all I did was exhaust her to the point where my ninth form of constellation breathing would work on her, and it did. She fell asleep." 

The yellow and red-haired male starts speaking again. 

Yellow and red-haired male: "You're very protective of your family!" 

White-Haired male: "You're very flamboyant, but traveling with a demon, what a waste of flamboyancy!" 

Geto: "Wake up."

A few seconds pass. 

Geto: "Hey, I said wake up! Wake...Hey! Hey, you! C'mon, you! C'mon!" 

A very angry man is seen. 

Geto: "Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will you?" 

Tanjiro wakes with a gasp. 

A white-haired man with jewelry is seen.

White-haired man: "Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's on drab-looking dude, huh?" 

A man who seems to be praying is using prayer beads. A blonde man with red tips is seen next. 

Yellow and red-haired man: "And now, we'll put this boy and girl on trail! I see!" 

A black-haired male is seen looking at the sky. A pink-haired woman is seen next. 

Pink-Haired woman: To think he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon with the help of the eldest sister... Now that's beautiful sibling love! How Brave! She adopted a demon into her family as well. 

Tanjiro: "Wh-Who are these peop-" 

Before Tanjiro can finish his head is pushed to the ground again. 

Geto: "Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!" 

As Geto goes to push Y/n she looks him dead in the eye.

Y/n: "Push my head to the ground and lose that hand."

Geto backs away a bit.

Six of the Hashiras are seen on screen. 

Tanjiro: Hashiras? What is a Hashira? What's he talking about? And who are these people exactly? Where am I now? 

The woman with black and purple hair, and a butterfly hair clip speak. 

Shinobu: "This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial...Tanjiro Kamado." 

Theme Song.