Prolog

Blitzø pov:
Scrolling through my phone I tried to figure out how to put the I.M.P work application for new employees. Agh! I knew I should have made Moxxie do this shit!

Curling my tail up in frustrating I slammed my phone onto the table and stood up from my chair. "You know what fuck this," pulling out a gun I shoot the phone five times. "I'll just pull the first homeless person I see."

Walking out of my office Moxxie was loading his gun while Millie cleaned the blood off of her knives from our last job. "Hey, hey! How are my two favorite empty! Got peg by your wife while I was gone Moxxie?"

"SIR! You know thst is an absolutely inappropriately thing to say in a work environment," Moxxie said with his tail all straightened out and Millie just pat him on his back while laughing a bit.

"Besides aren't you supposed to post out a website for us to get more employees and jobs?" Moxxie said with his arms crossed.

Rolling my eyes I just stuck my tongue out as I pushed him off his seat while passing. "Don't be a worry wort Moxxie! The website is a bust so I have a better plan to get more employees!"

"What new plan," going over to the window I opened it and looked back at Moxxie with a grin. "Sir, what is this new plan of yours?"

"I'm going to employ a the first homeless person I see! They can't refuse as they need money and a room!"

Jumping out the window I could hear Moxxie yell after me. Instead of landing on hard concrete I'm on another demon. Looking down it was a racoon demon in rip clothing.

Huh, this was quicker then I thought! Maybe I should do this more often? Getting off of the homeless demon I grabbed him by the armpit to drag him back inside.

"SIR, ARE YOU MAD WE HAVE STAIRS FOR A REASON!" Looking up Moxxie was at the open window with Millie beside him. "Well if I had taken the stairs we wouldn't have found our new employee!"

Tommy pov:
(Flashback)
"SAM! GET ME OUT OF HERE," standing in front of the lava. "HAH! LOOKS LIKE YOUR STUCK WITH ME TOMMY!"

Glancing back at Dream I could see him smiling at me where his mask had cracked. Slowly turning towards Dream he made his way over to me. "STAY BACK! SAM PLEASE LOWER THE LAVA NOW!"

"Come on Tommy," Dream grabbed my shoulder harshly and shoved me into the obsidian wall. "I'm your best friend and you just want to leave me, maybe I should remind you who is in charge."
(Flashback end)

"Ahhh!" Sitting up I placed my hand onto my head feeling for blood, only to find nothing but fluffy fur. "What the hell," glancing around I found myself on a couch. "Where the hell am I? Should be dead."

The door slammed open and a demon like thing came through."Ah, great to see you're not double dead," As the demon walked over I backed up on the couch. "Now I'm Blitzø, the o is silent, and I have an absolutely great opportunity for you!"

"Um, I'm sorry but where the fuck am I! And why hell did you kidnap me!" Backing up a bit more Blitzø just laugh for a moment before looking at me for a second.

"Ah! You must be a freshly fallen sinner, so you answered your own question." What?! I'm in hell...was I really that bad to end up here...

"Anyway I didn't kidnap you I'm employing you," Blitzø pulled me closer to him so we were now hip to hip. "You see I need more hands here at I.M.P and you clearly need a place to stay!"

Pushing Blitzø off of me he feel onto the ground but got back up quickly. "What does I.M.P do exactly?" A giant grin appears on Blitzø face as he shows me a script for the future ad for the company.

Flipping through the script I looked over at Blitzø who was still smiling. "So what do you think?! You want the job kid?" Looking at Blitzø then the ad I didn't know what to do.

I've been in a war and killed people I knew, it wouldn't hurt to kill a few strangers and get pay for it.

"Um, sure big man I'll take the job. Plus I get a free room for me to crash at so that's pog." Blitzø pumped his fist into the air as he yelled out in excitement.

"Come on kid let's get you a suit and some weapons," Blitzø grabbed me by the arm and dragged me off of the couch. "You look like a stabbing type of demon."

No one pov:
Back in the smp Dream was holding Tommy's dead body close to him. Dream plans wait a week before he would revive Tommy.

Sam has notified the rest of the smp that Tommy was now dead and that no one was allowed inside the prison anymore. Not many people cared for the news Sam had told them.

Everyone moved on with their lives as they didn't care that the loud child was now dead. Why should they most saw Tommy as the one start most of the problems on the smp.

Life should be better now that Tommy is gone. Right?