Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku

~In the evening~

Kyōjurō prepares to board the Mugen Train. Fuku approaches Kyōjurō with a tray of bento boxes. 

Fuku: "Excuse me!" 

Kyōjurō: "Hey there, bento vendor!" 

Fuku: "I don't know what to say to thank you for this morning." 

Tomi holds out a bento box for Kyōjurō. 

Tomi: "Please take these. This is all we have to give you." 

Kyōjurō: "Ah! The thing is, I missed out on having one last night! Nothing could make me happier!" 

Kyōjurō takes the bento box. 

Kyōjurō: "But I will pay for it." 

Fuku: "No, it's the thought that counts!" 

Kyōjurō: "Is that right? Then let me accept this one and buy all the rest that you have there!" 

Fuku: "What?!" 

Kyōjurō packs his bento boxes for the train. 

Tomi: "Please be careful."

Fuku: "Please stop by again if you're in the area!"

Kyōjurō: "I promise to tell my father about you two. I'm sure he'll be thrilled. Now then, take care! Let's meet again one day!" 

Kyōjurō heads to the platform. The Mugen Train pulls up, and people begin to board. 

Inosuke: "Wha... Wh-What... What the hell is this creature?!" 

Fuku sells bento boxes along the train. 

Fuku: "Here's your first-class bento! That will be 36 sen, please! Would you like some tea or sake with that?" 

Inosuke: "Comin' through!" 

Fuku: "Huh?" 

Inosuke headbutts the train. 

Zenitsu: "Stop it! You're embarrassing us!" 

Y/n: "Insouke!" 

Fuku: "What's going on?" 

On the train, a boy and a girl pass each other. The train whistle sounds, and it begins to move. A boy coughs into a cloth. Kyōjurō sits alone with his bento box. 

Kyōjurō: "All right. Now then, let me partake of this with gratitude!" 

Kyōjurō takes a bite of food from the bento box. 

Kyōjurō: "Mm... Delicious!!"

There will be two paths later on in the book. After the book splits which will happen around the Mugen train arc maybe after. The yandere path will be marked with a 🔪 while a regular path will be marked with a 🌸