Should Have Been

On top of the Mugen Train. Enmu stands alone. 

Enmu: "To be able to die while dreaming... Just how lucky are you? It doesn't matter how powerful a Demon Slayer you are. A human's driving force is the heart, the spirit!" 

Enmu's hand attaches to his body. 

Enmu: "All you have to do is destroy the spiritual core. You can just kill them like that! All human hearts are the same. So fragile and weak, like glasswork. You are falling... You are falling... into a dream."

~In Tanjirō's dream~

Tanjirō laughs with his family.

~Outside~

Enmu: "It's a deep slumber. They can... no longer awaken."

~In Zenitsu's dream~

Zenitsu runs hand in hand with Y/n, through a peach orchard. 

Zenitsu: "This way! The peaches over here taste great! And there are tons of white clovers in bloom! I'll make you a chaplet! I can make these really great-looking ones... Y/n!" 

Y/n: "Yes! Make a lot, okay... Zenitsu?" 

Zenitsu: "Ahh... Yahoo! There's a river along the way, but it's shallow, so you'll be okay, right?" 

Y/n: "A river?" 

Y/n stops running. 

Y/n: "What am I going to do, Zenitsu? I can't swim." 

Zenitsu: "I-I'll just carry you on my back and jump right over the river! Not even your toes will get wet, Y/n! Ngh..." 

Y/n climbs onto Zenitsu's back. Zenitsu jumps down the side of the hill. 

Zenitsu: "Just leave it to me!" 

Zenitsu jumps over the river with Y/n. 

Y/n: "Hehe..." 

Zenitsu: "Let's go!" 

Y/n: "Fufufu... Fufufu!" 

Zenitsu, Y/n: "Fufufu... Fufufu... Fufufufu!"

~In Inosuke's dream~

Inosuke runs through a cave with Nezuko, who is dressed like a bunny girl.

Inosuke: "Expedition Team! Expedition Team! We're the Cave Expedition Team! Expedition Team! Expedition Team! We're the Cave Expedition Team! Expedition Team! Expedition Team!" 

Tanjirō, who looks like a raccoon dog, and Zenitsu, who looks like a rat, appear. 

Tanjirō: "Boss!" 

Zenitsu: "Boss!" 

Inosuke: "What's up, Underling 1 and Underling 2?" 

Tanjirō: "I can smell the master of this cave over there, pompoko!" 

Zenitsu: "And I can hear it breathing as it sleeps, squeak!" 

Inosuke looks at Y/n, who has a cat tail and ears, sleeping peacefully. 

Inosuke: We'll leave her to sleep. 

The Mugen Train, which has a number of legs like a centipede, sleeps nearby. 

Inosuke: "Here he is! All right, let's go! Showdown!" 

Tanjirō, Zenitsu: "Roger that, Boss!" 

Nezuko: "Mmm..." 

Inosuke: "Hey, you! Come with me, Underling 3! Come over here! Look!" 

Nezuko: "Mm?" 

Inosuke: "I'll give you these sparkly acorns! Come on! Let's go!!"