Move Foward

~On the top of the Mugen Train~

Tanjirō launches toward Enmu. 

Tanjirō: "Don't you dare... insult my family!!" 

Tanjirō beheads Enmu.

Tanjirō: It was way too easy. 

Enmu: "I can totally see why... he ordered me to kill you, the boy with the earrings... along with the Hashira! Your very existence is, like... It couldn't be more irritating, you know!" 

Tanjirō: He's not dying?! 

Enmu: "You want to know why I'm not dead after you decapitated me, don't you? It's because the body over there is no longer my main body. While you were snoozing away... I fused with this train! Every inch of this train has become my blood, my flesh, and my bones! So, do you think you can protect them by yourself? All these people packing this train from one end to the other... Can you alone keep me from devouring them?" 

Tanjirō: "Ngh...!" 

Enmu: "Fufufufu!" 

Tanjirō runs to attack Enmu, but Enmu retreats into the train. 

Tanjirō: What should I do? What should I do? The most I can protect on my own is two cars! Any more than that, and I can't guarantee their safety! "Kyōjurō! Zenitsu! Inosuke! This is no time to be sleeping! Wake up, will you? Please! Nezuko! Protect the sleeping passengers!" 

Inosuke: "Ngh! Urah! Gah! All right!" 

Inosuke bursts through the top of the train car. 

Inosuke: "Follow me, damn minions! All right! Explosive awakening! Comin' through! Lord Inosuke's comin' through!" 

On the Mugen Train. Tanjirō explains the situation to Inosuke. 

Tanjirō: "Inosuke! It's not safe anywhere on the train anymore! We have to protect the sleeping passengers! This whole train's turned into a demon! Can you hear me? This whole train is a demon!" 

Inosuke: "I knew it! So, I was right on the money! That means I was a total stud as a leader!" 

As Enmu's body approaches the sleeping passengers, Inosuke jumps through the hole in the roof. 

Inosuke: "Beast Breathing, Fifth Fang! Crazy Cutting!" 

Inosuke cuts through Enmu's body. 

Inosuke: "I'll save every last one of you guys! Fall onto your knees, and worship me! Glorify me! Lord Inosuke Hashibira is comin' through!" 

Tanjirō: "I have to go save the passengers! If Inosuke can hold down the fort here, I should go on ahead!" 

Enmu's body erupts from the train, causing a shockwave. 

Tanjirō: "Ah..." 

Enmu's body approaches Tanjirō. Tanjirō kicks in a window and gets inside the carriage. 

Tanjirō: "Ngh... Ah! It's gone this far already?" 

Enmu's body approaches Tanjirō. 

Tanjirō: Water Breathing, First Form! Water Surface Slash! 

Tanjirō slashes through Enmu's body, but more parts rise up in its place. 

Tanjirō: No good. This is never going to end. How am I supposed to fend it off? 

Enmu: Fufufufu... Damn Demon Slayer, scurrying around inside me... You can cut all you want, but I'll just keep regenerating. And then, after all your strength is depleted, I'm going to partake of those 200 passengers in a leisurely feast.