✿ ❷ ✿

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Third Pov:

After a while of Arcturus teaching Kanae how to use her Stella tab, he was honestly really impressed on how she listened and used it. He was helping her add everyone of the Guide Committee to her Stella Tab in case for help.

"I think that's everybody. Thanks for the help, Kanae! You're very good with the Stella tab, by the way. You didn't make any mistakes so that's very impressive for someone new. I can't believe it's your first time using a magic tool!" Arcturus praised.

Kanae smiles at his praise. "We have something similar back home." She stated.

Arcturus grew curious at this. "You do? Huh... I guess Mid-Eartheim and Boundary aren't so different after all." Arcturus noted. "I've never heard these things firsthand. Mid-Eartheim has always only been part of my imagination!"

"I sent you a chat on your Stella Tab. I'll be talking to you all the time, so check whenever you can!" Arcturus smiled.

"Standard issue magic tools aren't dissimilar to Stella Tabs. You should be able to familiarize your self with them in no time. Not a bad start... Perhaps this is all part of the constellations' plan." He said with a small smile and blush.

"Also, the other would have departed a long time ago. Let's head to the committee room." Spica urged.

"What's the rush, Spica? There's plenty of time before the meeting. Why don't we give Kanae a quick rundown to avoid any panic or confusion?" Arcturus suggested.

"Fair point... Kanae will have to learn how things work in order to start acclimating. We are currently on our way, Kanae, to the Contell Academy of Magic's committee room. It's where sorcerers of the Guide Committee hold meetings on various affairs. The Guide Committee is... A Contell Academy based school organization. It's run by Contell Students who are also guides!" Spica explained.

Kanae tilts her head in wonder. "Guides?" She repeated.

"Yeah! They're also called Guide Sorcerers. They assist Great Sorcerers and guide regular ones. Kind of like middle management. But in Contell's case, it's also an excuse for students to get some off-campus action... The Guide Committee commands and assists students... Mostly where it requires a lot of force. Spica and I are also part of the committee!~" Arcturus explained.

Kanae smiled widely with sparkles around her. "Really? That's really impressive!" She praised.

Arcturus blushes from her praise, since this is his first time hearing someone say things like that to him. "It is? Really...? I've never really thought about how others would see us because it's just our jobs. You've given me so much inspiration! I'll go be the greatest committee member to have ever lived!" Arcturus declared with a determined face.

Kanae can't help but giggle at him. 'So cute...'

Spica then intervenes the two. "You will learn more as we go along, no need to hurry. You've learned enough for one day, let's go." Spica said, as he walked away.

Arcturus looks at Spica with a surprised expression. "Spica, wait...!" He tried calling out, but he already walked out.

Kanae looks back at Spica, before turning to Arcturus with a small frown on her face. "Did I do something wrong?" She questioned.