✿ ❶ ✿

╔═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╗

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ From Another World ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

╚═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╝

Narrator's Pov:

After about 18 years of growing up to her new life in Mid-Eartheim, Kanae quickly learned how to develop magic in this new life of hers. She's even surprised herself that she's still able to use her breathing techniques if she uses a Katana, to which she now owns, but she luckily hides it and summons it with her magic.

Kanae sometimes can't help but feel funny at times, like her memory tends to feel fuzzy, certain memories of hers feel like they've been removed, or, she's been experiencing strange dreams.

After Kanae is done picking herbs from her garden, she walks back into her home and prepared for her night. Once Kanae was about to prepare her stuff, she notices a shining light in her backyard. Out of curiosity, Kanae walks out and walks over to the shining light.

The more Kanae gets closer to the light, the more blinded she becomes, until she felt her eyes shut.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Can you hear my voice?"

Kanae heard a soft voice calling out to her.

"I have something I must tell you."

"Remember, you should never look back. Never."

"If you look back, you will surely..."

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"A day when the sky comes tumbling down and the stars are falling."

Kanae suddenly sees a dark sky, with black and red everywhere, seeing a black eye open up with a yellow-orange pupil.

"When the signs of disaster open their eyes, You will be talking about us."

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Kanae suddenly wakes up, feeling incredibly fuzzy. Kanae sits up and looks around her surroundings, seeing a dark room, almost dungeon like.

"Where am I?" Kanae questions herself, before getting on her feet.

Kanae feels the air feeling really heavy, and hearing an ominous sound, as it draws closer. Kanae sees a giant shadow figure flickering across the wall.

The figure bobs and oozes forward until it finally reveals itself, revealing a giant monster. Kanae's face turns into a panicked one. She tried to run, but she ends up tripping on a loose tile piece, making her fall. This is probably the fear of facing a monster that wasn't a demon!