Chapter Four

This time i'm going to do it. I am going to walk into the Fencing Room. I put my hand on the door knob. 1... 2...3...

"What are you doing," asked a voice from right behind me. I clenched mt jaw together. I know who that is. Mark! maybe if I stay still he wouldn't see me.

"You know that plan isn't going to work," he said. I turned around on my heals.

"What are you talking about? How did you know what i was going to do," I asked.

"O, please you just said it. Right," he asked.

"I didn't say anything" I said. We stared at each other not sure what to say when the boy I saw earlier in the Fencing room came out of the room.

"Hello," Mark said in his friendly tone of voice.

"Hey," he said with a smile.

"What are you two doing out here" he asked.

"Well you see August here was thinking about joining that fencing team of yours," said with a slap happy grin on his face. Don't I wish I could slap him right now.

"O, I'm not on the team, but i do mess around in there. I could show you" he said.

"That would be great," I said cutting Mark off before he could say anything.

"Awesome, by the way my name is Logan," he said.

He open the door and the three of us walked in. On the side wall was all the safety equipment. On the other side were the swords. in the middle was the mat where the duels would take place. Logan explained the everything about it. I was too unfocused to hear anything he was saying. Then he shoved the safety equipment at my feet.

"Come on suit up and let's go" he said with a smile.

'What," I asked

"Come on lets duel," Logan smiled.

"Come on August. You will do great!" Mark cheered. I really wish Mark would be quiet. I glared at him. He just smile that annoying smile that he always pulls.

"Fine," I said and I picked up the equipment and went in the changing room.

I came back out . Logan was already dressed. I put my mask on. There are two things I really hate. One is Mark up the on the stands. Two the outfit. I mean I know it's for safety, but it's giving me a killer wedgie.