chapter two

Chapter Two

I dropped Mark off at his house and made my way to my house. As i did this, i saw a girl on the side of the road, she was walking. I pulled next to her and parked the car. She stoped and looked at me. It was Gabriella Brown. The one that Mark warned me about, but the warnings were not coming to me.

"Uh... hi. Do you need a ride?" i asked.

"Do i know you?" she asked.

"We go to the same school, i'm new there, but i don't think you know me" I said with a nervous smile.

"Thats funny, never seen you around, whats your name?" she asked.

"My name... My name..." I started. My name, what is my name?

"Yeah the name your parents named you" she said.

"Oh it's Arthur... August. My name is August" I said. i remebered my name finally. But Arthur, where did i get Arthur. Ok? What the...

"So about that ride, I do need one" she said smiling.

"Ok, here just hop in" I said. when she jumped in the smell of her perfume filled the air. Is that Strawberry!!!!!

It got silent after that except for her giveing my directions. I sat there and listen to her ever word. I really wanted to ask her why she was on the side of the road. but i really didn't want to get in her personal life. Though I really what to know. But i'm not going to. i want to. Don't you dare ask her.

"So why were you on the side of the road," I said.

"Oh...uh," she started.

"You don't have to tell me," I said. She just smiled at me.

"You know you're not like most guys," she said "I mean it feels like i've known you forever, that crazy right."

I smiled and just laughed. I know what she means.

We pulled up at her house.

"Thanks for the ride" she said with a smile.

"No problem" I said. She smiled at me. She waited for a minute then said,

"I really like you... i mean as in like a friend." at that she blushed and walked away.

Now, this next move i did iwould never do, but hey i was under the love spell. I pulled away from her house and park a little over, then...

"YEAH!!!" I scearmed spinning in the road. It started to rain, but that didn't stop me. I kept spinning. People on the sidewalk just stared. I really didn't care. I smiled and danced in the rain.

"Waaa Whoooo" I yelled.

I have never felt so happy.

I stood there for a moment. The heavy felt good on my face as I stared up at the sky. I listen to the rain hit the trees. There was one thing that raced threw my mind...

SHE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!