Harmony.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He said, taking off his pants.

"What are you, pussy?" I said with a smirk.

He winked at me "Totally." He said sarcastically.

We were playing strip poker, and i was winning, as usual. .

"Oh come on! Nahhhh, your straight up cheating." He said as i laid down my third winning hand in a row. .

"im just one lucky mofo." I said hiding a devilish laugh that i felt was about to come up. So maybe i had a few aces hiding up my sleeve, but who wouldnt kill to see this guy naked. He was down to his boxers and i couldn't stop staring. Sexy abs was deffinetly on my list of things that turn me on.

-10 mintues later-

Unbelieable, because now I was taking off my pants. Don't ask me how he did it, but this kid had skills. So what happens when you leave two half-naked teenagers in your house? oh the usual.

As i went to deal the cards, his hand had brushed over mines, and thats when it happened.

He lunged at me. More like attacked me. Took my body in his. He grabbed my hips and set me down over his lap. He tucked my legs around him, as he started sucking on my neck. Sweet light kisses, then little nibbles. It felt amazing. He then cupped my face and brushed his lips over mine, you could almost feel the tingles that were left. I couldn't help myself when i moaned softly, calling out his name.

"Oh weston" He looked into my eyes, then at my lips. I could see desire, lust, and something esle...

This was intense and really hot. More than i was looking forward to.

I wanted more, but unfortuately thats all i got. The night ended when my dad came home. intoxicated. nearly chased the kid out of the house half naked. oh here we go..

"WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? FOR FUCKS SAKE HAVE SOME DIGNITY!" He said, practically breathing fire out of his nostrils.

"WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SLUT?"

I gawked at him and stared him down.

"Thanks dad. Its really nice to know what you think of me." I said as i was leaving. Slamming and locking the door to my room.

You could practically hear him run through the house as he started trying to bang down my door. He started fumbling with the door knob and after a full five mintues, he realised the door was locked. He was drunk, and i was so over this.

"LILY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!"

I grabbed a pair of sweats, and my bookbag and left. Fire escapes near your window come in handy for these kind of situations.

I raced down the block until i saw the house. I went around the back, to where you could still see the dark green, staining through its last paint job. I crossed to the window with the small spiderman sticker on the upper right hand corner. I knocked three times, and almost instantly it opened, and it was him.

"hey. whats wrong?" Weston said, letting me come inside. I look around, wow. Ive been in this room so many times, it almost feels like home.

I look into his eyes, and i cant -i cant..

I collaspe, into his chest. He instantly wraps his arms around me. He doesnt talk, even after i stained his shirt with my tears, he just holds me.

"Goodnight lily" the last thing i hear before i drift off into sleep in his grasp.

XXX

- - - - -