Chapter 3

Lily's P.O.V.

To say that i ran away from home would be a little far fetched. Seeing as i barely even made it outside.

I was rummaging through all the crap on the floor, searching for all the things i needed but it was like, christ i didnt even know where i was going after this.

I zipped up my suit case after i filled it up with everything, even my stuffed monkey that my mom gave me when i was a little girl. There was no way in hell i was leaving that thing here with him.

I opened the window and pushed the suit case out on the fire escape, i was about to go out when i suddenly got sucked inside.

Something yanked me in. Him.

Shiiiiiiiiiit.

No. No. No.

I looked up and he said "Hello Lily."

Before knocking the wind out of me with one swift punch to the stomach.

I turned over, heaving on the ground, and he just stands there. Watching me.

"Where'd you go? I missed you." He says

smiling, taunting me.

Landing a kick to my side.

"You wouldn't try to leave me would you?" He says bringing his face close to mine. Smelling the stench of whiskey on his breath.

I was just so sick of his shit entirely that out of nowhere, i kicked his shin, bringing him down next to me.

I got ahold of my breathing, stood up and kicked his balls as hard as i could.

He cried out loud, and i took that as my cue to go.

Before i could grab the windowsill, he got a hold of my ankle. Still in pain, he said

"Wherever you go, i'll find you, and i'll make you pay."

I kicked his hand off me, opened the window, and left.

--

Walking down the street, wincing from the now developing bruises i was getting.

What i did next, was beyond me.

I took my phone tucked away in my suitcase's pocket and dialed a number i knew by heart.

"Hey Jenna."

X X X

- - - - - -