Chapter 1

Westons P.O.V.

The sun slowly peeks up from its hiding place. Its rays, giving a glow to the sleepy town. Birds chirping on the trees across the street. I've been awake for a long time.

I look down, and there she is. Lily. And to think my night was going to end with her dad chasing me out into the streets, oh boy was i wrong.

Shes sleeping, cradled in my chest. All i could think was, what the hell happened when i left?

Thinking back to last night, i realized she didnt

say anything about it, just cried into me, wow.

Looking up and down her skin, i notice something.. What are these? They kind of look like scars.. And a few bruises.

I could feel my fist hardening beside me. Whoever did this to her, doesnt deserve to be alive right now.

I try to start looking carefully around her more, to see if she has more without waking her up.

Smart idea einstein, i say to myself as she starts to stir. About a moment later her eyes open. She looks around, then at me. She smiles. She actually fucking smiles. With all that happened last nite.

I guess a lightbulb sort of goes off in her head, because her face turns into one of panic.

"Shiittt!" She says, finally understanding her situation.

"Please tell me this is a dream and i did

not actually sleep here." She says.

"Sorry to disapoint but" i pinch her arm "your not dreaming." I say giving her a warm look.

She then jumps out of bed and picks up her bag and her sweats i guess i didnt see her bring in last nite .. when a lady is crying in your midst, you dont give a fuck about whatever is going on but her.

I realize that shes not wearing any shoes. I dont think she brought any too. I chuckle.

"Whats so funny?" She asks frowning

"Nothing.. Just that you ran all the way here.. Barefoot." I say, and she facepalms, and laughs with me.

It stays like that for a second before she gets up to go out the way she came.

As soon as she opens the window, i sit up.

"So are we just going to pretend like this never happened?" I say.

"I dont even know what it was that happened.. " she sighs.

i get up from the bed and wrap my arms around her. She resists at first but then dissolves into my grasp.

"I cant.." She says, she kisses me on the lips, and before i know it, shes gone.

XXX

- - - - -