Orion Pax; 1

Everyone was freaking out because of the events that happened the other day. Optimus lost his memories and now goes by Orion Pax. Ratchet had just explained that he didn't just lose the Matrix of Leadership, but rather he lost himself, everyone freaked out about it as he explained he was in his pre-prime state and that he wouldn't remember any of us.

After awhile everyone turned on eachother and became sick of what others were saying. That would be why Xavier and Jack were on a drive for awhile. Cliff wasn't much for drama so he decided to give them a ride as Breakdown tagged along. "Why did they suddenly turn against eachother..?" Asked Jack silently, Xavier looked at him softly for a second before responding "Because they're confused.. They Don't know what to do and they're all frustrated at one another because they don't know how to control the anger they feel in their confusion." Jack hummed as it went quiet for a moment "Confusion is the start of everything. Science, math, about anything you could think of started with a question and with that frustration along with the success. We'll find that success --" Xavier then took Jack's hand and held it "I promise." They locked eyes for a moment, Jack looking into Xaviers green eyes as Xavier looks at his black ones. They smiled as the sun was setting. Cliff then chuckled a bit as the boys flushed red, they had both forgotten where they were. "You two are adorable y'know that?" Xavier then smiled and looked at Cliff's side view mirrors "Uh-huh, well so are you and Breakdown. Don't act like you guys weren't flirting with eachother earlier because you both know you were." He then smirked "Wait they were what?" Asked Jack slightly amused but, happy with the two "That's actually adorable, are you two together..?" He smiled as they didn't respond "No.." Replied Cliff. They could tell he was a mess about the question as Breakdown just stayed quiet.

When they got to base everyone was done. They were fed up with having their 'meetings' and they were breaking the team apart -- that would be why, Xavier was atop of the Nemesis as Breakdown and Cliff storm the inside, he's going to break into the main hallway. It should lead straight to the room Optimus was being kept. As he was closing near Cliff commed "Xavier we're at the hallway, you ready to jump in?" Xavier smiled "Hell yeah." He said rather enthusiasticly, he then braces for impact as he broke the wall out. He landed with his Energon Blastor facing towards the hallways small room. That's where Optimus was being kept. Xavier knew that the door next to them was guarded -- heavily. "Xavier, we need a way in. If we blow the do-" Xavier cut him off "No, it'll make to much noise. If we do that the whole Dcecpticon ship will be over here." Breakdown nodded and he began trying to pry the door open as the other two kept guard. After awhile Breakdown had been struggling as footsteps were heard. "Zrap.." whispered Xavier. Cliff then nodded and went over to help Breakdown as Xavier had both his Blastor and his Ìnosk gun. He watched carefully as the steps neared and he then popped out of his spot to see Starscream, to say he startled the ex-SIC was an understatement. He then fired up his Energon Blastor as Starscream stared in terror, he looked at him rather angrily as he knew what he would have done to Cliff. He then backed off as the ex-SIC ran off, it triggered the others though. As they came running in their direction, Breakdown and Cliff almost had the door opened as Xavier went to help. "Cmon, cmon!" The door was almost open and Xavier could see Optimus' face. He was terrified and Xavier could tell. He then put all of his strength into it as the door slammed open, they ran inside and closed the door. Xavier sighed "Holy... that was close." Cliff laughed "And, intense.." They then looked at Optimus, who was rather confused with the situation. Xavier then walked closer to him and looked at the Prime with a soft look. "Orion-" They were cut short as Megatron entered through the door "Shit!" Xavier called for a ground bridge as they all flew into base. Ratchet then went over as they sat on nearby crates "And where did the three of you go..?" They all were in a cold sweat as he was holding a wrench "To th- the Nemesis." Cliff said as Breakdown carried his sentence "Yeah, w-we have intel-" "Optimus is on the ship." They all stuttered in fear. They've all been hit by a wrench from the medic and it hurts like hell, Ratchet then gave them a soft look. "That's a relief, atleast we know where he is located.." the rest of the day they tried getting a fix on his coordinates.