Prolouge

A

Phoinex is in a waiting room. He throws out his six pokeballs releasing Char, Amber, Like, Espy, Ray, and Time.

Phoinex: everyone ready to fight my dad?

The pokemon: yeah! 

Phoinex: allright, lets go!

Phoinex returns his pokemon to their pokeballs and starts walking down a long and dark hallway. He eventually reaches the end and steps out into the light. Phoinex is now in a stadium with 2 screens, a crowd, and a dome. On the other side of the stadium a man walks out onto the battlefield.

Announcer: everyone welcome the champion and the challenger! Phoinex will be battling his father, Benjamin, for the world championship!

Benjamin: i've said atleast 5 times i want to be called Ben!

Announcer: ok, Ben. Now both trainers chose to have their teams revealed! 

On Phoinex's team he has: his most trusted partner, Char the charizard! His second closest pokemon, Amber the umbreon! Next we have the one who makes jokes only pokemon can hear, Like the lycanroc! Next a pokemon who can take on a legendary's psychic powers, Espy the espeon! The first regional switcher known, Ray the Raichu! And finnally the one who came from a different time, Time the Celebi!

On Ben's team he has: his best pokemon, Charizard! A tank when not against fire types, Ferrothorn! His favorite sniper, G-max-able Inteleon! He uses this one to break other's spirits, Grimmsnarl! The dragon digger, Garchomp! And finnally his own mythical, the one who can produce consistent heat to keep someone warm in space, Victini!

Referee: trainers choose your pokemon!

Phoinex: Char lets go!

Ben: Charizard take 'em out!

Both trainers throw pokeballs that release their charizards.

Phoinex&Ben: Mega evolve!

Char mega evolves into a charizard x while Ben's charizard evolves into charizard y.

Phoinex: Flare Blitz!

Ben: dont let 'em to you! Ancient power!

Charizard throws rocks at Char who is charging at the charizard. A few are dodged, but one hits and slows down Char a little bit, but not completley. Char hits charizard and sends it flying into a wall. Healthbars on the screen go down a bit.

Phoinex: hit them with dragon claw!

Ben: counter with dragon tail!

Both charizards charge at each other again and their attacks collide, knocking them both back. Chars healthbar goes down more than the charizard's.

Ben: hit 'em with dragon pulse!

Phoinex: defend, wing gaurd!

Char blocks the attack with his wings, but take some damage making his healthbar go down some more.